Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

n00b question here, do we need to vote before 9pm tonight or is tomorrow when things kick off?

Before 9pm tomorrow

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Had to hunt for the proper spelling of this guy. Haven't seen the movie he was in. The name takes me back to learning Latin in school, slightly different spelling though. Not sure I know all the folks in the picture. I only worked out that there are 12 in the pic etc.

Kaecilius.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Had to hunt for the proper spelling of this guy. Haven't seen the movie he was in. The name takes me back to learning Latin in school, slightly different spelling though. Not sure I know all the folks in the picture. I only worked out that there are 12 in the pic etc.

Kaecilius.

Very random post there

Lads and Ladies, we need to get this thread moving. Have you seen how awesome we all are? all the dweebs are on the cosmic. We have Iron Man, Hulk and Black widow to name but a few. And Thanos aint here either.

Can we liven this party up a bit?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

It does seem pretty quiet alright for a Sunday night!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Lads and Ladies, we need to get this thread moving. Have you seen how awesome we all are? all the dweebs are on the cosmic. We have Iron Man, Hulk and Black widow to name but a few. And Thanos aint here either.

Can we liven this party up a bit?

The big question is who is here that we need to watch out for?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Very random post there

Had a very busy day and only really reading properly. I then was looking at the pictures to see if I could identify the names, and saw the later post with the names and was curious about the one I hadn't heard of. Found a site with the MCU characters and found the one I copied and pasted the name to.

I have way too much time on my hands right now :p

khalessi wrote: »
    The big question is who is here that we need to watch out for?

Yeah, as I don't know if it would be as clean cut as a baddie from MCU being on team Thanos in this game or we could all just come out with our names. and since I just read the main thread game properly...

"Please note character alignment in the MCU movies may not match character alignment in this game (because it's a different dimension). You are free to reveal your character and/or powers/abilities on thread if you wish"

Had a very busy day and only really reading properly. I then was looking at the pictures to see if I could identify the names, and saw the later post with the names and was curious about the one I hadn't heard of. Found a site with the MCU characters and found the one I copied and pasted the name to.

I have way too much time on my hands right now :p

Just thought I’d throw that at you. Felt that character/actor was wasted in Dr strange, bit of a mind trip!

Why have certain people chosen to go anonymous?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

I'd imagine to avoid getting policy lynched/munched.

Just thought I’d throw that at you. Felt that character/actor was wasted in Dr strange, bit of a mind trip!

Must think about watching it. It is the only one I have not seen. Started to watch it with a terrible hangover and just remember something about the hands and it made me throw up and I switched it off. I love the rest of the movies.

Quite enjoyed Dr Strange. Haven't watched the MCU movies in a while but reckon I'll be giving them a rewatch this week.

Must think about watching it. It is the only one I have not seen. Started to watch it with a terrible hangover and just remember something about the hands and it made me throw up and I switched it off. I love the rest of the movies.

Ah it’s not bad, even the bad marvel movies are about 5/6 out of 10. There’s also some cool powers in it, kinda like “inception” at times.

So what do we think re baddies? 24 players , would 6 baddies be about right?Either 5 wolves and one SK or a wolf team(s).

I am not sure how many. I thought 3 in each world initially. I think from the way everything is worded it clould just be Thanos and whoever is on his side.

I guess we will find out in due course

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Quite enjoyed Dr Strange. Haven't watched the MCU movies in a while but reckon I'll be giving them a rewatch this week.

Most marvel movies are watchable and enjoyable in their own merit. Got Disney so will probably get to watch them over the summer.

More comfortable playing anon and the option was there. Reading the op it says everyone has an anon account so i am not sure what way that will work.

I'd agree...probably 3 each but no way to know for sure. No mention of separate factions just Thanos and his mates so would guess no SK.

No mention of sk in original post unless its Thanos lol

Most marvel movies are watchable and enjoyable in their own merit. Got Disney so will probably get to watch them over the summer.

I drunkenly bought a "box set" on Google Play movies a while back so have a load of them. Pretty sure I just wanted to watch one movie :o

• Advertisement

Space Stone - Transport a player to the other thread until the following munch. That player cannot vote in either thread. They can also not be killed or lynched on either thread.

Well I guess we are going to be split for at least a day or two otherwise the space stone isn’t really a helpful prize.

In terms of allignment I’m guessing (even from this power alone) that wolves in each thread can’t communicate. That’s where the transfer from one thread to another might really hurt them, otherwise what else is that stone power for?

Well I guess we are going to be split for at least a day or two otherwise the space stone isn’t really a helpful prize.

In terms of allignment I’m guessing (even from this power alone) that wolves in each thread can’t communicate. That’s where the transfer from one thread to another might really hurt them, otherwise what else is that stone power for?

Just thinking more actually I think this could be the prize tomorrow but it would also potentially help wolves if one of their team was up for lynch and they banged them over to the cosmic nerds.

Just thinking more actually I think this could be the prize tomorrow but it would also potentially help wolves if one of their team was up for lynch and they banged them over to the cosmic nerds.

Yea it would make the most sense for that one to be up for grabs first, it does seem to favour wolf plays over village

Will be interesting to see how the competition will be played

Have a look at The Mandalorian excellent

....otherwise what else is that stone power for?

That might be made clearer on winning the stone and could make it more valuable. In these games nothing is as straight forward as it first seems

Is the posting embargo in effect from 10pm today?

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Is the posting embargo in effect from 10pm today?

Only after lynches apparently, confirmed on cosmic douches thread ( we are the forgotten child :()

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Oh hey guys so you know embargo follows lynches only.

Oisin WW wrote: »
    Only after lynches apparently, confirmed on cosmic douches thread ( we are the forgotten child :()

Thats cos we dont need babysitting like cosmic douches

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Hey guys :)

I never get to post Sundays, but making a rare exception today :D

Vote in on Fixxxer for the moment

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement