Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

And see you tomorrow ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Rikand wrote: »
    Hey guys :)

I never get to post Sundays, but making a rare exception today :D

Vote in on Fixxxer for the moment

Oh Rik you so krazeeee.

Ok, fun time stops here. Time to go rooting.

khalessi wrote: »
    The big question is who is here that we need to watch out for?

Feels like an odd question form someone whos played a good few games. Who you got your eye on Khal?

The defenders of both Earth and the wider cosmos must be wary in rooting out Thanos’ allies and ridding the multiverse of his evil.

OP is pretty standard stuff. That's an interesting line there though. I wonder if there's an anti-seer mechanic in play.

• Advertisement

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Morning fixXxer!

Morning fixXxer!

Morning JFG! Anything caught your eye today? What you think of Rikand throwing a vote on for me?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Good morning guys and gals, gonna throw it out there that ecto is a wolf

fixXxer wrote: »
    Morning JFG! Anything caught your eye today? What you think of Rikand throwing a vote on for me?

Honestly, I presumed you knew each other from another game, but I guess it's a good way to get things started! Do votes in this thread count? I thought they only count in the voting thread.

• Advertisement

Honestly, I presumed you knew each other from another game, but I guess it's a good way to get things started! Do votes in this thread count? I thought they only count in the voting thread.

Only votes in the voting thread count, and I had a check to make sure Rik was true to his word.

Oisin WW wrote: »

Now we're getting juicey :D

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

I find anyone throwing votes around at this stage a bit strange.

I have seen fluff diluted with fluff so far.

@Rikand. care to explain?

Oisin WW wrote: »

And can you explain your reasoning?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Morning all
    Well Drumpot voted for Rupesh so could be trying to pocket me :D
    He also insinuate a link between us which there isnt so thats curious

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Oisin WW

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I find anyone throwing votes around at this stage a bit strange.

I have seen fluff diluted with fluff so far.

@Rikand. care to explain?

And can you explain your reasoning?

Yea had my orange juice this morning and read back on the thread, ecto seems to be just in the background adding bits here and there to the thread but it seems timed and organized, if I could smell posts I would smell fear off of them

Early days yet so thought I would get what little I have seen so far out there before one of us is killed

Morning all
    Well Drumpot voted for Rupesh so could be trying to pocket me :D
    He also insinuate a link between us which there isnt so thats curious

Maybe I got lost. I saw the name Rupesh from three? I assume then there is a character with the same name? excuse the lack of MCU knowledge!

Maybe I got lost. I saw the name Rupesh from three? I assume then there is a character with the same name? excuse the lack of MCU knowledge!

I'll be honest, I don't buy this for one second.

I'll be honest, I don't buy this for one second.

You don't believe me or that the person was talking to a Rupesh from three?

You don't believe me or that the person was talking to a Rupesh from three?

I replied to this but it isn't here?

I asked if it was me you didn't believe not knowing who Rapeesh is or the person saying they had been onto three with someone of that name?

Had to hunt for the proper spelling of this guy. Haven't seen the movie he was in. The name takes me back to learning Latin in school, slightly different spelling though. Not sure I know all the folks in the picture. I only worked out that there are 12 in the pic etc.

Kaecilius.
    Had a very busy day and only really reading properly. I then was looking at the pictures to see if I could identify the names, and saw the later post with the names and was curious about the one I hadn't heard of. Found a site with the MCU characters and found the one I copied and pasted the name to.

I have way too much time on my hands right now :p
    I replied to this but it isn't here?

I asked if it was me you didn't believe not knowing who Rapeesh is or the person saying they had been onto three with someone of that name?

I'm saying that the person who did the above work would have researched the name Rupesh in the MCU, unless it was in their interest not to so they could throw a little shade.

• Advertisement

I'm saying that the person who did the above work would have researched the name Rupesh in the MCU, unless it was in their interest not to so they could throw a little shade.

No, I didn't see the name as sounding anything like someone from the MCU. Take it anyway you like. Not everyone knows all the characters. I saw someone post they had been onto a Rupesh from three. I just took that as the person had phone/internet problems.

I am not wasting time with you on this. You are just throwing crap out there and I am not playing. I bow to your superior knowledge on MCU. But I do know Star Wars!

And lastly. How is that throwing shade?

I googled Rupesh MCU and getting nothing??? Just something about a Rupesh Kumar to MCU. And I am not trawling the internet to guess what this is all about. If you can enlighten me that would be fab

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Oisin WW has died.

They were Mysterio.

They were good / village.

They had the power to evade an attack (valid for 24 hours after activation).

U4Wi8uB.png

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

The competition shall take place at 1pm. See you then!!

I googled Rupesh MCU and getting nothing??? Just something about a Rupesh Kumar to MCU. And I am not trawling the internet to guess what this is all about. If you can enlighten me that would be fab

It is a joke about me being online for 2 hours yesterday with Rupesh on three.ie mentioned earlier in thread

It is a joke about me being online for 2 hours yesterday with Rupesh on three.ie mentioned earlier in thread

So why is someone trying to makeout that they are a MCU character? Thought I was going mad there for a bit lol.

Ah well, lesson learned. Fixxxer is just trying to cause trouble. I can get on with my day now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Voting has been opened in the voting thread.

Earth MCU
    AnLachaCorcra|
    Barney|
    Drumpot|
    Ectoplasm|
    Fixxxer|
    Gabriel WW|
    Johngreenfan|
    Khalessi|
    Oisin WW|Good
    Rikand|
    Tegan WW|
    Tritium|

Only thing I can see from Oisins post is his poke at Ecto being a wolf. Now, I would usually say thats basic stuff to lynch the guy who makes the accusation so it looks bad for the person they accuse. Wouldn't advocate lynching Ecto just yet.

Shall we be doing FFAs?

Ideally three names tag todays #FFA1 so we can find them easier later.

• Advertisement

Only thing I can see from Oisins post is his poke at Ecto being a wolf. Now, I would usually say thats basic stuff to lynch the guy who makes the accusation so it looks bad for the person they accuse. Wouldn't advocate lynching Ecto just yet.

Shall we be doing FFAs?

Ideally three names tag todays #FFA1 so we can find them easier later.

What's an FFA?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement