Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

What's an FFA?

Free For All

We make a list of players who we think are dodgy/should be lynched, with reasons.

Forces players to make justifications which is handy when wolf hunting.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

fixXxer wrote: »
    Free For All

We make a list of players who we think are dodgy/should be lynched, with reasons.

Forces players to make justifications which is handy when wolf hunting.

Tough to figure out who's dodgy with so little to go on!! Thought Gabriel was very defensive over the Rupesh thing though which was a bit weird? So I'll stick with that for now. #FFA1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Tough to figure out who's dodgy with so little to go on!! Thought Gabriel was very defensive over the Rupesh thing though which was a bit weird? So I'll stick with that for now. #FFA1

What you do then is this.

#FFA1

1) Garbiel - very defensive over Rupesh
    2) Fixxxer - Trying to confuse Gabriel who is a bit thick

3) JGF - just to explain how it is done

Hope that helps :)

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    What you do then is this.

#FFA1

1) Garbiel - very defensive over Rupesh
    2) Fixxxer - Trying to confuse Gabriel who is a bit thick

3) JGF - just to explain how it is done

Hope that helps :)

Oh I see - thank you!

khalessi 24
    Gabriel WW 18
    Oisin WW 16
    fixXxer 13
    Drumpot 12
    Barney92 11
    JGF 09
    Ectoplasm 07
    Baggly 06
    Tegan WW 04
    Rikand 02
    WW GM 02
    tritium 01

One no show so far, people not posting an awful lot.

• Advertisement

Village
    FixXxer
    Oisin

Unknowns
    khalessi
    Gabriel WW
    Drumpot
    Barney92
    JGF
    Ectoplasm
    Tegan WW
    Rikand
    tritium
    AnLachaCorcra

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Well if there was any doubt about whether the baddies in the films would definitely be baddies in the game there isn't now.

Barney92 wrote: »
    Well if there was any doubt about whether the baddies in the films would definitely be baddies in the game there isn't now.

Story Barney? Who you gonna be lynching later?

Village
    FixXxer
    Oisin

Unknowns
    khalessi
    Gabriel WW
    Drumpot
    Barney92
    JGF
    Ectoplasm
    Tegan WW
    Rikand
    tritium
    AnLachaCorcra

MNvf.gif

Story Barney? Who you gonna be lynching later?

Frankly, I don't have a breeze. See what happens after the competition I reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Morning. So Oisin accused me and now he's dead. Nice stitch up there. Thanks wolves.

I'm a fan of FFAs, the more info we have the better. Also please tag them.

Assume Rikands vote was tree shaky, looks invalid now anyway.
    Gabs... typing and bolding kacelius name looked a bit tasky but no mention of tasks and given it seems everyone has powers, no way to know if it is good/evil indicative anyway.
    JGF newb asking questions. Could still be evil.
    Khal helpful table
    Fixxxer getting organised, could be loud wolf.
    Not a lot else to go on.

ALC only one yet to post right?

I could really get on board getting rid of that Rupesh lad though. He's always causing me trouble,

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Morning. So Oisin accused me and now he's dead. Nice stitch up there. Thanks wolves.

tumblr_mra4xf8yQq1rjsdk1o3_r1_250.gif

tenor.gif
    MNvf.gif

But in all seriousness Ecto, I agree on the FFAs.

I do think killing oisin was a non-too-subtle way of moving the spotlight towards you though.

Gabs... typing and bolding kacelius name looked a bit tasky but no mention of tasks and given it seems everyone has powers, no way to know if it is good/evil indicative anyway.
    Khal helpful table
    Not a lot else to go on.

Whats this?

Drumpot wrote: »
    Just dragging my ass out of bed now, tough times...

So Khalesi is claiming the role of Rupesh, the bad guy from accounting in the winter soldier, that’s a bold move..

My first thought about he was a character. No idea now if he was or wasnt haha

khalessi wrote: »
    Had to be done as Raul wasnt having any of it and as for Threebot sheesh!!!
    That’s an interesting morning right there.

Still in bed, thinking of coffee and what lazy settings to apply for today....
    Threebot has calculated that there is a 75% probability somebody is going to try to insinuate that we are wolves on the same team having fun on thread.

I just assumed it had all been a bit of fun till it was brought up again in the morning and then the fixxxer started...

Tegan WW wrote: »
    I might as well post this in honour of you.

Post some Tegan & Sara in return and let's get some camaraderie going.:)

Btw where is Sara?:(

Who is Rupesh?

(Ignore me, just racheting up the post count)
    Tegan WW wrote: »
    I wonder if we can request a transfer over to the other island? It's a shame there aren't 24 players in the one thread-that could have been a funny cluster****. I suppose this is social distancing Werewolf.

Feels like an odd question form someone whos played a good few games. Who you got your eye on Khal?
    Morning JFG! Anything caught your eye today? What you think of Rikand throwing a vote on for me?
    khalessi wrote: »
    Morning all
    Well Drumpot voted for Rupesh so could be trying to pocket me :D
    He also insinuate a link between us which there isnt so thats curious
    Maybe I got lost. I saw the name Rupesh from three? I assume then there is a character with the same name? excuse the lack of MCU knowledge!
    I'll be honest, I don't buy this for one second.

Apologies for all the quotes. I had to go over from the start to see if I could work out where/why I got confused. What I see easily done.

I am very suss about Fixxxer, he is going about rattling cages and pointing fingers.

Not getting a read on anyone else. Need to go back over all of Ecto's posts to see why a finger was pointed there.

Whats this?

From the main game thread. Maybe I read it wrong. Checking now.

Khal helpful table
    Not a lot else to go on.

A straight copy and paste from the site. It did the fancy font and bolding for me. I wouldn't have been able to spell it otherwise :pac:

Agree on the whole Fixxxer thing. Not sure if JGF to jump quick with him hints of a newbie following a team mate. One to watch for sure.

Yeah we all have powers. Not sure what we would gain by saying who we are since it doesn't mean we are good/evil just by who we are in the normal MCU

Whats this?
    From the main game thread. Maybe I read it wrong. Checking now.

Yeah. It's Rule 12. "All players have at least one action they can take based on their character assignment, as detailed in their PM. "

So everyone has powers.

• Advertisement

. Not sure if JGF to jump quick with him hints of a newbie following a team mate. One to watch for sure.

You could hardly consider talking to the only other person online as 'jumping to him' :p

Yeah. It's Rule 12. "All players have at least one action they can take based on their character assignment, as detailed in their PM. "

So everyone has powers.

200.gif

I am very suss about Fixxxer, he is going about rattling cages and pointing fingers.

How else do we find the baddies?

We could ask I suppose.

COULD ANY WOLVES PLEASE MAKE THEMSELVES KNOWN SO WE CAN LYNCH YOU IN AN ORDERLY FASHION

You could hardly consider talking to the only other person online as 'jumping to him' :p

That is a bit bizarre because you also talked to a few others yesterday. Not sure why gabriel fixated on you with fixxxer.

I'll make this a bit easier for you so fixxxer, you can put me in your village pile.

I could really get on board getting rid of that Rupesh lad though. He's always causing me trouble,
    I'll make this a bit easier for you so fixxxer, you can put me in your village pile.

I'd love to but I dont feel good enough about you yet. There's filler that bothers me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

The Rupesh stuff was just a bit of fun.

Just thinking about the way things have been switched around, it seems like unless you are thanos there is no way of having it confirmed on thread if you are good or bad. This is excellent cause none of us can come out and say “I’m rupesh, you know the good guy from accounting”. We have to rely on our charm to convince the village we are good.

We have to rely on our charm to convince the village we are good.

Is that why I'm always dead by Wednesday :(

I'd love to but I dont feel good enough about you yet. There's filler that bothers me.

See, that's what I mean by just making the game easier. Put me in the village pile and the job is a good one. You don't need to worry.

No I need to worry whether you should be there at all at all.

• Advertisement

See, that's what I mean by just making the game easier. Put me in the village pile and the job is a good one. You don't need to worry.

No I need to worry whether you should be there at all at all.

tenor.gif

Nope, still no good. Sorry.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement