Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

Apart from that, I'm happy to reveal my character, if everybody else is? Might force some people into claiming duplicate roles and give us something to go on?

Are the characters relevant to the gameplay or are they just cool background info? Like if Oisin was Mysterio but he was a good guy does that mean that everyone else's characters would have no effect on their alignments or powers?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Barney92 wrote: »
    JGF is going to go far with flattery like that.
    Ah Barney my old compadre. Me old flower. The snake to my mongoose.

JGF isn’t wrong, lots of GIFs and lots of Lols

What say you?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    This seems odd. We know characters don't indicate alignment based on Oisin. Also the OP has a picture of 12 characters, so I don't think duplicates are likely. Are you a wolf with a 'good' character perchance?

I like this quick logical thinking. We might squeeze you in to the greasy village box yet.

Drumpot wrote: »

What say you?

You however, the village box chafes at your entry.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

What say you?

I'm having fun Drumpot, that's what I says me auld segotia (spelling?).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭AnLachaCorcra

This seems odd. We know characters don't indicate alignment based on Oisin. Also the OP has a picture of 12 characters, so I don't think duplicates are likely. Are you a wolf with a 'good' character perchance?

Dang, you caught me :P I just think the more information that's out there the better. I appreciate it's too early for someone to be claiming seer or whatever, but there's a decent chance that any powers might be connected to the character. So everyone telling their character names now might stop wolves from trying to change their story later. Like if I were a wolf and came out late in the game and claimed to be Loki, with the power to impersonate another character by posting using their anon account. I wouldn't get away with that if I had to declare my character early.

fixXxer wrote: »
    I like this quick logical thinking. We might squeeze you in to the greasy village box yet.

No one mentioned it would be greasy. No thank you fixxxer. Not getting in a greasy box in my finery.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Dang, you caught me :P I just think the more information that's out there the better. I appreciate it's too early for someone to be claiming seer or whatever, but there's a decent chance that any powers might be connected to the character. So everyone telling their character names now might stop wolves from trying to change their story later. Like if I were a wolf and came out late in the game and claimed to be Loki, with the power to impersonate another character by posting using their anon account. I wouldn't get away with that if I had to declare my character early.

I think there may be duplicate roles amungst us. Like duplicate powers. If there is a seer role, I think in both universe etc.

I actually asked about revealing our roles earlier, don't think anyone commented.

The rules say we can say who we are and what our powers are. I have an interesting theory which might help us, but going to wait a bit before I say.

I am very much team village. I just had a strange morning sorry. I blame the call centre at Three :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

So first it was duplicates but now it's information on possible powers?
    If you think that powers are linked to characters then surely we should be keeping them quiet no? As you say, it is too early for seer or the like to be coming out.

• Advertisement

You however, the village box chafes at your entry.

Very quick to jump in for Barney there....

WeirdCommonAdamsstaghornedbeetle-small.gif

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    I think there may be duplicate roles amungst us. Like duplicate powers. If there is a seer role, I think in both universe etc.

I actually asked about revealing our roles earlier, don't think anyone commented.

Fair enough, sorry I wasn't on yet when you posted. I think it's a good idea anyway :D

D'you mean both Earth and Cosmos or both good and evil? As in good seer means bad seer?

Fair enough, sorry I wasn't on yet when you posted. I think it's a good idea anyway :D

I think you are thinking along the lines I am. But we need to be careful so we don't make this easy for the wolf team.

So first it was duplicates but now it's information on possible powers?
    If you think that powers are linked to characters then surely we should be keeping them quiet no? As you say, it is too early for seer or the like to be coming out.

Maybe? It's a question of timing then, since people will presumably have to declare eventually. I don't think we have much else to go on at the minute, so information that might trip somebody up might be useful. I don't mind holding off if that's the consensus.

Very quick to jump in for Barney there....

WeirdCommonAdamsstaghornedbeetle-small.gif
    tenor.gif

The rules say we can say who we are and what our powers are. I have an interesting theory which might help us, but going to wait a bit before I say.

I am very much team village. I just had a strange morning sorry. I blame the call centre at Three :pac:

What’s the benefit If revealing names? What if there are some goodies who have very distinctly important roles? I suppose they could lie but can’t Wolves just lie about their powers and then wolves can just pick off villagers with the most dangerous powers?!

What I would do, is have us all post at the same time who we are. No mention of the roles. That way we can catch someone trying to claim a person they are not. Like all announce and 1.30pm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

THE SEARCH FOR THE STONES

Powerful totems of the different aspects of the universe have been spread around the Cosmos, as well as on Earth. Heroes and Villains alike will be searching for them. Each carries a different and useful power.....

If you wish to claim a stone, you need to PM the mods with the name of the stone you want. Be aware, you can only claim a stone that is present in your thread.

Look for the stones....if you find them....PM this account with the one you want....and it shall be yours.

NOTE
    1 stone per player
    Competition rules from the main thread still stand
    1st PM per player will be accepted. No changing your minds

What’s the benefit If revealing names? What if there are some goodies who have very distinctly important roles? I suppose they could lie but can’t Wolves just lie about their powers and then wolves can just pick off villagers with the most dangerous powers?!

I have my reasons. I don't think the names will give too much away unless you pretend to be someone else.

Leave the powers till later.

• Advertisement

tenor.gif

Palpatine GIF = you are lock clear in my book....

I guessed mind stone by the way. Probably worthwhile for other villagers to guess other stones.

The Time stone is in the picture in the OP, so I guessed that one.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    THE SEARCH FOR THE STONES

Powerful totems of the different aspects of the universe have been spread around the Cosmos, as well as on Earth. Heroes and Villains alike will be searching for them. Each carries a different and useful power.....

If you wish to claim a stone, you need to PM the mods with the name of the stone you want. Be aware, you can only claim a stone that is present in your thread.

Look for the stones....if you find them....PM this account with the one you want....and it shall be yours.

NOTE
    1 stone per player
    Competition rules from the main thread still stand
    1st PM per player will be accepted. No changing your minds

Ok so we all PM a stone name to mods.

Do we pick any stones or is there a suggestion there are 3 stones “hidden” in each thread?

The Time stone is in the picture in the OP, so I guessed that one.

Ditto

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

so finding stones

can we make a list of who is claiming what

I guessed space stone, took a chance that it's in Mysterio's arm in the pic

khalessi wrote: »
    so finding stones

can we make a list of who is claiming what

Mind Stone - Barney
    Time Stone - Ectoplasm, An LachaCorcra
    Space Stone - JGF

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Soul stone guess here

• Advertisement

I went for the mind stone. But done it before anyone had posted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement