Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf EARTH THREAD

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭AnLachaCorcra

Drumpot wrote: »
    Dr strange - Time stone
    Mysterious arm - space stone (blue infinity)
    karcillus robe - mind stone (yellow infinity)

Is that right?

I think so? The one on the robe looks more Yellow than Orange, so I think that's right.

Time Stone is useful for protection if you have a good idea that you're going to be targeted.

Mind Stone - I wonder if you have to know what the target's powers are to use them? Or would the mods tell you once you choose a player?

Space Stone - This one doesn't seem that useful to me. You're transporting someone until the following munch. So it would protect a wolf, potentially at the cost of making them obvious. I'm assuming that a villager would be back in their thread in time to be munched, so it doesn't really protect them.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Actually, The mod said all 3 earth stones have been found. Who is keeping quiet about it?

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Actually, The mod said all 3 earth stones have been found. Who is keeping quiet about it?

Looks like fixXxer claimed it on the last page, no?

fixXxer wrote: »
    Space stone! biggrin.png

It's useless! D:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

SO Fixxxer Ecto and Gab

• Registered Users Posts: 6,283 ✭✭✭fixXxer

Tempted to pop over to the other thread now and have a look. I do love an adventure!

• Advertisement

Ok, so we have two stones here. And need to be careful about what we do with them.

Not going to ask about peoples powers now for sure. Just be random I guess.

So ecto and I have the stones. She has the space stone which transports a person to the other universe.

I misread that she had the space stone and thought fixxxer was saying it was pretty useless.

other side have reality and power stone so far

Tempted to pop over to the other thread now and have a look. I do love an adventure!

Had a look just there to see if they found their stones.

So we have three stones do we want to decide as a group how to use them or leave it to the individuals who won them?

Any ideas how a space stone is useful? If I go now I'm just there until munch which is only good for me I guess.

• Advertisement

So the space stone if used right could protect someone for us? Like if someone had to come out as seer or something like that and we didn't want the wolves munching them, could we ship to the other universe where they are safe for a time from lynching and munching?

For me to use my stone it would be just random and getting the powers of that person.

The time stone is handy in the right hands anyway.

So the space stone if used right could protect someone for us? Like if someone had to come out as seer or something like that and we didn't want the wolves munching them, could we ship to the other universe where they are safe for a time from lynching and munching?

Is that right though? It says:

Space Stone - Transport a player to the other thread until the following munch. That player cannot vote in either thread. They can also not be killed or lynched on either thread.

Does that mean that they would return to their own thread in time to be munched? Or would they be immune from the following munch? Might PM the mods to ask.

Is that right though? It says:

Space Stone - Transport a player to the other thread until the following munch. That player cannot vote in either thread. They can also not be killed or lynched on either thread.

Does that mean that they would return to their own thread in time to be munched? Or would they be immune from the following munch? Might PM the mods to ask.

I thought it meant they returned as soon as the munch happens. It says they cannot be killed.

I thought it meant they returned as soon as the munch happens. It says they cannot be killed.

Yeah, mods confirmed that they'd come back to their own thread at the same time the following day, so if someone were transferred now they'd be safe from tomorrow's munch.

Ok, anyone have any powers they want to use and I can protect them past tomorrows munch?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,906 ✭✭✭Barney92

Ok, anyone have any powers they want to use and I can protect them past tomorrows munch?

I'm happy popping over to the other thread for a chinwag. Don't need to be protected though.

Not me anyway.

Not sure how we work the powers thing. Unless we have someone who does have peeks we can use the stone, but if we wait too long you could become a target. We still haven't decided if we reveal our character names.

I think we should tbh but wary of the power reveal right now unless it benefits the village

Barney92 wrote: »
    I'm happy popping over to the other thread for a chinwag. Don't need to be protected though.

Thing is Barney, that is a bit of a waste. We should use it to protect someone and not just for someone bored on Earth

Thing is Barney, that is a bit of a waste. We should use it to protect someone and not just for someone bored on Earth

I didn't say I should be sent, I said I was happy to be sent and made it clear there was no need to send me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

I’d be dubious of anybody looking to go over (Fixxer and Barney). If the wolf teams are split then a wolf being sent to the other thread may give them access to the other wolf BR to chat with other wolves.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35,024 ✭✭✭✭Baggly

Yeah, mods confirmed that they'd come back to their own thread at the same time the following day, so if someone were transferred now they'd be safe from tomorrow's munch.

Rule breakage.
    Baggly wrote: »
    4. All players will receive PMs throughout the game, please no copying and pasting of any PMs that we may or may not have sent you, nor will you be allowed copy and paste anything from any backroom you may or may not have (so dont post about mod PMs or backrooms full stop). If you feel you really need to discuss the content of a PM with the village, please discuss it with the Mods first before discussing any PMs on thread. No sharing your backroom accounts or passwords with anyone. All actions must be done by you and only you.

This will carry a penalty. This does not confirm that any PM from the mods was sent or not. Just that it was claimed the mods said something in a PM.

I’d be dubious of anybody looking to go over (Fixxer and Barney). If the wolf teams are split then a wolf being sent to the other thread may give them access to the other wolf BR to chat with other wolves.

Except I'm not a wolf. I just like adventures!

giphy.gif

Wouldn't fixxxer be doing the sending? Or did I misread that one completely?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

So, my stone is dependent on being attacked but given wolves know I have it, I'd say there's no point in transporting me as it's effectively protection against an attack.

Trying to strategise about the others but it's a bit of a head melt. If either are wolves, they're not likely to use them in an obviously wolfy way. If they're village, it could go great or terrible either way. Could Gabs steal from and then fixxxer transport the same person? Would that work?

I can send or be sent. Ideally I'd prefer to send someone useful, but I can move myself if needs be.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,468 ✭✭✭Ectoplasm

Ectoplasm wrote: »
    Could Gabs steal from and then fixxxer transport the same person? Would that work?

Still a problem if one is a wolf. Definite problem if both are.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭JohnGreenFan

I can send or be sent. Ideally I'd prefer to send someone useful, but I can move myself if needs be.

Is there any use to sending someone to the other island or is it solely to protect against the next munch?

Is there any use to sending someone to the other island or is it solely to protect against the next munch?

Adventure!

We're doing a lot of talking about prizes and **** all wolf hunting. It's well on through the day and I think there's only been one FFA.

• Advertisement

What benefit would this be really? The wolves already know who they are and I doubt the other thread is worried about whats going on here.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement