Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gomo sim, Eir phone?

Options
  • 16-05-2020 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭

Thinking of buying a prepay Eir phone, wondering will my Gomo sim will work in it given they are the same network. Anyone tried it? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,802 ✭✭✭DopeTech

cojomo2 wrote: »
    Thinking of buying a prepay Eir phone, wondering will my Gomo sim will work in it given they are the same network. Anyone tried it? Thanks

What phone?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,216 ✭✭✭cojomo2

DopeTech wrote: »
    What phone?

P smart 2019 or p30 lite

P smart 2019 or p30 lite

P30 lite is same price on Amazon. It'll come unlocked.

DopeTech wrote: »
    P30 lite is same price on Amazon. It'll come unlocked.

Thanks, and the 2019, will that work?

Thanks, and the 2019, will that work?

That I am not sure about. I think it will but maybe someone else here knows for sure?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭turbostan

It will work. Eir phones come unlocked, they then lock to the first network that they are used on. Also, a phone which is locked to Eir will take a Gomo sim no problem too.

turbostan wrote: »
    It will work. Eir phones come unlocked, they then lock to the first network that they are used on. Also, a phone which is locked to Eir will take a Gomo sim no problem too.

Great, thanks!

Advertisement