Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Google Pixel Sale

• 17-05-2020 9:08am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,631 ✭✭✭

Pixel 3a down to €279

Pixel 3a XL down to €359

Pixel 4 down to €589

Pixel 4 XL down to €729

https://store.google.com/ie/config/pixel_4

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭s7ryf3925pivug

I have a Pixel 3. Great phone. 3a has the same camera.

I had a 4XL for a while and wouldn’t pay 200 less than the 729 for it, or anything for the small one.
    Great value on the 3A range though and the 4A is supposedly going to be priced ok too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Gile_na_gile

Anyone have inside information on possibility of Pixel 3a sales again given 4a is soon to launch? I missed the first launch and am looking for a mid-range smartphone for OH, but since the camera is used so much don't want to skimp on that. I quite like that the Pixel3a is one of the last to have one excellent fit-for-all optic sensor instead of the bling bling trend for fifty lenses. Vodafone offer is not much use as don't want to be changing / registering new sims etc. Doesn't seem much else on the market with excellent cameras at ~300 mark, except iPhone SE 2020 at closer to €400.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 44,054 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Anyone have inside information on possibility of Pixel 3a sales again given 4a is soon to launch? I missed the first launch and am looking for a mid-range smartphone for OH, but since the camera is used so much don't want to skimp on that. I quite like that the Pixel3a is one of the last to have one excellent fit-for-all optic sensor instead of the bling bling trend for fifty lenses. Vodafone offer is not much use as don't want to be changing / registering new sims etc. Doesn't seem much else on the market with excellent cameras at ~300 mark, except iPhone SE 2020 at closer to €400.
    3A has been discontinued as far as I know..

https://www.androidpolice.com/2020/07/01/the-pixel-3a-may-be-discontinued-goes-unavailable-on-google-store/?amp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 476 ✭✭Gile_na_gile

Basq wrote: »
    3A has been discontinued as far as I know..

Yes, but they are still selling remaining stock here at 329 EUR and no discount.

• Advertisement

pixel 3a unlocked black still available through vodafone pay-as-you-go afaik for 280 €

pixel 3a is a great little phone and the camera is super. runs fine but there would be no harm in a little more oomph in the cpu dept. that the 4a would provide if you are willing to spend 400 to 450 (likely price range).

it's still not certain when the 4a is actually releasing tho. estimates range from soon to near the end of October

Advertisement