Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nightline Delivery Missing

Options
  • 17-05-2020 11:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,246 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I ordered a toothbrush and spare brush heads from Boots. On the day it was due to be delivered I got an automatic text saying it would arrive before 7pm and I would be texted a delivery slot. I heard nothing so I went on a walk for an hour.

When I got back I tracked the parcel and it said delivered, 10 minutes after I left.

The house next to me is empty and the other house didn't receive it. It wasn't over the side gate either.

I contacted Boots who told me to contact Nightline, who haven't responded in over a week.

A lot of couriers tend to ring the doorbell and leave when they assume someone is home, my car was parked outside my house, but my problem is I have on street parking, the public path is between my house and my parking space and loads of people walk by at all times everyday.

Any advice on how to proceed? I don't even know if it was delivered to the right address and if it was it seems to have been stolen. Judging from the Facebook group for our estate a lot of people aren't getting their parcels.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Collibosher

DaveyDave wrote: »
    ..I contacted Boots who told me to contact Nightline, who haven't responded in over a week.

I'd be back onto Boots telling them you haven't received it. Cheeky of them to have you chasing Nightline about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Boots' problem.

Advertisement