Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Adding Virgin Media Picons

• 17-05-2020 3:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I have downloaded "Picons VM by Oktus " onto a usb, I have no idea how to add these to my STB. Step by step advice would be greatly appreciated as I am just a novice

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

Mdonaldo wrote: »
    I have downloaded "Picons VM by Oktus " onto a usb, I have no idea how to add these to my STB. Step by step advice would be greatly appreciated as I am just a novice

I moved mine onto the main hdd using filezilla on laptop, I can't remember what default location for picons is, but quick Google will tell you.

One thing to note, the file names for virgin media didn't work for me, the channel names use a number and the picons use the word (eg virginmedia2 versus virginmediatwo) or vice versa. I renamed in filezilla and all worked fine then.

Advertisement