Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carra Soul* Beo

Options
  • 17-05-2020 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,106 ✭✭✭

I just found this business in the Aviva complex of Western Distributor Road, at the back door of the fertility clinic.

I know its not completely correctly spelled above, can anyone tell me what kind of business it is?

"Have you ever wagged your tail so hard you fell over"?-Brod Higgins.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,945 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

Bredabe wrote: »
    I just found this business in the Aviva complex of Western Distributor Road, at the back door of the fertility clinic.

I know its not completely correctly spelled above, can anyone tell me what kind of business it is?

Wellness.

Kinda hippie stuff for wealthy people, I think.

https://beowellness.ie/about-beo/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,411 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

It looks like they are trying to be the Irish equivalent of Gwyneth Paltrow's lifestyle website/business.

Mrs OBumble hit the nail on the head... Non-scientific advice for people with too much money

Advertisement