Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Have you had Coronavirus.

Options
  • 17-05-2020 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 218 ✭✭

Not sure if I have it or just a little headache and sore throat. Have not been outside the door in 3 weeks and neither has any of the family so highly unlikely. Interested to hear from people who have had it. What it was like, did it knock them for 6 or barely affect them. We're they fit and healthy with a good diet or overweight and ate a lot of junk. Personally I'm not overweight but do eat a lot of crap food. Need to get off my ass and do a bit more exercise too.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,138 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

If you think you may have it self isolate and ring your GP.

There are different stories across the forum from people who have had it, but you will find that symptoms range from none at all to up to 2 months of problems

I got to lock this thread as it encourages people to offer medical advice

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement