Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iCloud not signing in on ipad

Options
  • 18-05-2020 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

Hi, I am hoping somebody can help me. My son’s iPad won’t download apps because it won’t complete the iCloud sign in despite it being the right password. I have googled it and I have tried all suggestions and not it won’t let me even sign back in after signing out again. I just need to download an app his teacher has sent its driving me nuts. Would I be better just starting over and setting up a new account? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Are the iTunes and the iCloud accounts the same email address?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, check in Settings > iTunes & App Store and see what email address is being used for the Apple ID.

Since this is your son's iPad, it sounds to me like you might using your own or someone's else Apple ID for app purchases, in which case signing in using his iCloud Apple ID may cause issues with app updates.

Advertisement