Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accomodation and Property Forum 'Broken'

Options
  • 18-05-2020 1:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭

Hi there the Accomodation and Property forum is broken.

On the third of April I expressed the anodyne and conventional opinion that Landlords and their families should be executed.

For the avoidance of any doubt I mean executed after a Communisr revolution and in accordance with the Law as it will then exist.

I was warned for this.

Surely if one is willing to be a verminous and parasitical landlord fattening on the blood of the working class it is not too much to ask that you be thick skinned enough to accept that most people want you dead.

The accomodation forum is broken in many other ways:
    1 moralising about the agreement between landlord and human
    2 illegal pro landlord advice going unpunished

3 a refusal to recognise that landlords are scum
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭CBear1993

Hi there the Accomodation and Property forum is broken.

On the third of April I expressed the anodyne and conventional opinion that Landlords and their families should be executed.

For the avoidance of any doubt I mean executed after a Communisr revolution and in accordance with the Law as it will then exist.

I was warned for this.

Surely if one is willing to be a verminous and parasitical landlord fattening on the blood of the working class it is not too much to ask that you be thick skinned enough to accept that most people want you dead.

The accomodation forum is broken in many other ways:
    1 moralising about the agreement between landlord and human
    2 illegal pro landlord advice going unpunished

3 a refusal to recognise that landlords are scum

I own an apartment in Dublin and live in it at the moment with my girlfriend. However we will move out in the next couple of years and rent this out at the going rate. Hopefully pay the mortgage and get me a profit as well each month.

Does that make me a scumb*g in your categories?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

CBear1993 wrote: »
    I own an apartment in Dublin and live in it at the moment with my girlfriend. However we will move out in the next couple of years and rent this out at the going rate. Hopefully pay the mortgage and get me a profit as well each month.

Does that make me a scumb*g in your categories?

I am afraid that personal abuse is banned on boards.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

If you think posting that landlords (or any other group of humans for that matter) should be executed is acceptable discussion and should not, at the very least, result in a warning, you are on the wrong website.

That said, if you want to appeal your warning with a Cmod, please post in Dispute Resolution. The first step of PMing the mod must be done first.

Feedback specific to one forum can be discussed with the mods by PM or go to Help Desk to post there. Closing this as it is not site wide feedback.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement