If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview tuner

Options
  • 18-05-2020 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭

Hi Richer sounds , which of your 55 tvs, includes a Saorview tuner . Thanks 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

k123456 wrote: »
    Hi Richer sounds , which of your 55 tvs, includes a Saorview tuner . Thanks 
    Hi K123456.

Thanks for the post.

All of our televisions are Saorivew compatible and will pick up the Saorivew stations with no issues.

Is there a particular television you are interested in?

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

Hi Thanks for coming back to me Kenny, no TV in mind yet.  But am I correct in saying I will have one  program list, for the IE channels Saorview and the UK ones, Feeesat

Hi Thanks for coming back to me Kenny, no TV in mind yet.  But am I correct in saying I will have one  program list, for the IE channels Saorview and the UK ones, Feeesat
    Hi k123456,

The Saorview channels work with the terrestrial aerial and are region specific so it will give you an ROI channel list. The Freesat tuner uses a satellite connection but there aren't many TVs with built in Freesat tuners at the moment. The LG TVs do include Freesat tuners and again they are region specific so the channels will be ordered depending on your viewing region!

Let me know if you require any further info!

Kind regards

David

Hi , is there a delivery charge to Dublin for the [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Hisense 55B7100UK.[/font]

Hi , is there a delivery charge to Dublin for the [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Hisense 55B7100UK.[/font]
    Hi K123456.

If you pay in sterling there is a £6.99 delivery charge but if paying in sterling the delivery is included.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Thanks just to double check , do you have the  [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Hisense 7500UK[/font] version in 55inch 

Thanks just to double check , do you have the  [font=Montserrat, sans-serif]Hisense 7500UK[/font] version in 55inch 
    Hi K123456.

At the moment we are out of stock on the Hisense 55B7100 and the 55B7500 is now a finished line.

There is currently no ETA for more of the 55B7100 arriving back into stock.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.