Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to I cancel money going out of my account?

Options
  • 18-05-2020 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

We were due to fly to Greece in June and our flights have been cancelled due to the current pandemic. Our hotel is refusing to refund out money also and if fact, plan to take the balance from our account in the coming days as we booking a non-refundable room.
    How can I stop this payment coming out of my account from Booking.com?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi There, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I'm very sorry to hear that this is your current situation. 

It would be necessary to get in contact with Booking.com directly as they would need to cancel this payment on their side, and ensure it does not debit your account. If this is not possible for them, you can absolutely dispute this transaction after it has debited your account. You can follow the link here to find more information on how you can dispute the transaction with us. 

I hope this helps. 

Thanks, Aisling

Advertisement