Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Locked sim card (eir)

Options
  • 18-05-2020 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭

Just bought a new phone- i was absolutely delighted , until i realised id forgotten my pin code. Put it in wrong three times like a dope. Cant find the original packinging anywhere aftervtearing the house apart. I rang eir iff the mothers phone, and when prompted i put in my phone number it says "sorry we cant find account details associated to that number" and wont put me through to a real human without a "valid" number.
    Im going mental. I have a 40 foot lorry supposed to be delivering in the morning and he was looking for directions but i cant ring him now.

I found an old sim, with original packaging - but it doesnt fit either phone, because its one of the older, larger types.

How can i sort this out? Any ideas?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 630 ✭✭✭zoe 3619

If you have a family member on eir nearby you could get them to phone and input their number just so you can get access to a human.
    Think I've phoned regarding my son's sim card looking for a pin before,and it's been dealt with easily enough,so long as I could pass the phone to him so they weren't giving out details to a third party.

Advertisement