Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube censorship time to allow embedded videos from other sites?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

pjohnson wrote: »
    The irrelevant point you tried to bring in and failed miserably :pac:

You think murderer and victim are the same because they are both black.

Yes I dont care if it is a suicide its not relevant and the victims were white.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Yes I dont care if it is a suicide its not relevant and the victims were white.

And?

Overheal wrote: »
    BEAR, Del. (WJZ) — More than two weeks after a 29-year-old man fatally shot an elderly Maryland couple at a Delaware veterans cemetery, police have still not determined what led him to open fire.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/05/23/delaware-cemetery-shooting-latest-paul-marino-lidia-marino-sheldon-francis/

And they never will. Why has his social media been blocked? Because it puts a completely different spin on the case

And?

And what? Pjohnson said they were black. I beleive he killed them because they were white

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

Golden rule
    If its a Black, Brown, Yellow , Muslim that does the shooting, they suffer from mental health problems.
    If its a White Christian, that does the shooting, its a hate crime.

• Advertisement

And they never will. Why has his social media been blocked? Because it puts a completely different spin on the case

why is anyone’s media blocked after they become national attention?

Strange to imply that Boston police don’t know how to subpoena his social media

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Are you saying they hunted him down? Have you seen the video? You are aware that they had circa 30 seconds to shoot him. They had a gun each. They knew their neighbour was filming. They called the police themselves and knew they were coming. The police had asked Gregory McMichael to deal with the situation previously. The gun went off after Arbery tried to wrestle it from Travis, this is clear from the video. They did not hunt him and they will be released no doubt. It is a trial by media. Arber has previous convictions for firearms offenses and burglary btw

They blocked his path with their batmobile especially to confront him. The police themselves said that Batman and Robin McMichaels pursued Arbery.

Given how wrong you've been I will again choose to listen to the police. Not the media the actual police.

And what? Pjohnson said they were black. I beleive he killed them because they were white

Arbery was black. The people the Francis killed were white.

Yet you said you think Arbery (a murdered black man) is a waster like Francis (a black man who killed people).

Are you now trying to deny Arbery died or something so he isn't a victim?

But there is no proof of that. Or, indeed, any inkling he shot two random elderly people in a cemetery because Ahmaud Arbery was shot two months prior. As I said before and I will say again nobody, not even Alex Jones, David Icke, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Daily Caller, Fox, etc. any of these rightwing outlets that would eat this type of accusation up for breakfast lunch and dinner, none of them has come forward with even so much as faint innuendo that the 2 cases are linked.

You brought it up as a bitch and a moan about oh geez rick why isn’t the lame stream media sued like Alex Jones and as your tour de force you chose to conjure up an example of something that has no factual basis, no allegations tied to it of any defamatory, libelous, or indeed reckless reporting of the Ahmaud Arbery shooting.

Perhaps you want to walk this back and try another conjured up example?

They blocked his path with their batmobile especially to confront him. The police themselves said that Batman and Robin McMichaels pursued Arbery.

Given how wrong you've been I will again choose to listen to the police. Not the media the actual police.

He could have ran anywhere. Left, right, back towards the house. He ran at them in order to take the gun and resist a citizens arrest. Im not getting into this as it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Start another thread about it if you want

But there is no proof of that. Or, indeed, any inkling he shot two random elderly people in a cemetery because Ahmaud Arbery was shot two months prior. As I said before and I will say again nobody, not even Alex Jones, David Icke, Breitbart, Gateway Pundit, Daily Caller, Fox, etc. any of these rightwing outlets that would eat this type of accusation up for breakfast lunch and dinner, none of them has come forward with even so much as faint innuendo that the 2 cases are linked.

You brought it up as a bitch and a moan about oh geez rick why isn’t the lame stream media sued like Alex Jones and as your tour de force you chose to conjure up an example of something that has no factual basis, no allegations tied to it of any defamatory, libelous, or indeed reckless reporting of the Ahmaud Arbery shooting.

Perhaps you want to walk this back and try another conjured up example?

I said "I beleive" he killed them because they were white. I didnt say it was a fact.

• Advertisement

He could have ran anywhere. Left, right, back towards the house. He ran at them in order to take the gun and resist a citizens arrest. Im not getting into this as it has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Start another thread about it if you want

Hey you are the one who started bringing in your whole fairytale version of events. To try and justify something you arent able to.

They chased him for 4 minutes with 2 vehicles and at least 1 shotgun if not other firearms. Where was he supposed to go? You’re perched on your armchair pretending to have known how he could have avoided getting chased down by 3 squirrelly hillbillies who were locked and loaded.

YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

I said "I beleive" he killed them because they were white. I didnt say it was a fact.

So for future reference when you say
    Its being spun as a hate crime even though all evidence proves the contrary. There has already been at least one murder suicide as a result

"There has" you mean "I believe"?

They chased him for 4 minutes with 2 vehicles and at least 1 shotgun if not other firearms. Where was he supposed to go? You’re perched on your armchair pretending to have known how he could have avoided getting chased down by 3 squirrelly hillbillies who were locked and loaded.

YOU BROUGHT IT UP.

I guess a few dodgy blogs and 30 second bitchute video didn't actually cover the entire case.

Who the hell woulda thunk that!

Who goes for a jog wearing Timberland boots?

Total horsesh*t.

You didn't qualify this as a 'belief' in ANY of your statements.

You are a liar and a fraud. And I have perfect free speech grounds to say that, I can demonstrate it with the facts below, and your weak ass defensive response above:
    Its being spun as a hate crime even though all evidence proves the contrary. There has already been at least one murder suicide as a result
    A perfect illustration of my point. The Arbery shooting is everywhere but you wont find this being reported near as much...

https://stylemonument.com/white-couple-killed-by-black-gunman-possible-retaliation-for-ahmaud-arbery/

https://www.boston25news.com/news/trending/delaware-man-fatally-shoots-elderly-maryland-couple-cemetery-police-say/Q5VE7SI75NFF7HY7MOSVPPOHUE/?outputType=amp

This guy was obsessed with the Arbery case as evidenced from his Twitter & Facebook (now taken down). That couple died because of the false mainstream narritive. Im not aware of anyone dying because of David Ike or Alex Jones.
    He was obsessed with the Arbury case (I saw his social media myself before it was taken down) he Tweeted about it 100's of times in the weeks leading up to his crime. You obviously have not read the links I sent you because they say it may well have been a suicide (and it most likely was as he was found dead far away from the shootout location. And yes he was a waster just like Arbury.
    Im not trying to "pounce". But Id like to deal with the facts.

No, the problem in this case was the race baiting over Arbery
    Im not getting into the Arbery case. He tried to wrestle a gun from Travis McMichael so he was not unarmed under the law of the state in question. Ironically enough, you can see the video that proves this on BitChute but not on YouTube. Funny that isnt it?

da_miser wrote: »
    Who goes for a jog wearing Timberland boots?

What boots? Skinniest ****ing ankle on any Timberland boot I've ever seen in my god damn life if that's the case.

200506-ahmaud-arbery-shot-killed-ew-425p_ffa5dda0c8993a43b0f23e7d7e1f1e23.jpg

What boots? Skinniest ****ing ankle on any Timberland boot I've ever seen in my god damn life if that's the case.

200506-ahmaud-arbery-shot-killed-ew-425p_ffa5dda0c8993a43b0f23e7d7e1f1e23.jpg

Yeah that really doesnt help their cause.

Its almost like the entire rubbish they come out with is easily debunked by the simplest shred of any actual evidence.

Timberland does sell sneakers aka runners too you know.

https://www.timberland.com/shop/mens-sneaker-boots

Yeah that really doesnt help their cause.

Its almost like the entire rubbish they come out with is easily debunked by the simplest shred of any actual evidence.

And then they wonder why they aren't welcome on a platform!

'facts facts facts!'

/debunked

/banned

'hey what happened to free speech its just my opinion man'

• Advertisement

Its completely normal to go for a 12-mile jog, enter the home of a stranger, run when confronted by a neighbourhood resident, and charge a concerned resident who was holding a gun?
    Come on we have all done this, No? Just me and Arbery?

Its completely normal to go for a 12-mile jog, enter the home of a stranger, run when confronted by a neighbourhood resident, and charge a concerned resident who was holding a gun?

This is going to probably come as a shock to you, but we know the most likely reason Ahmaud Arbery, and numerous other members of the public trespassed onto the property:

Water.

According to the homeowner and their footage, Ahmaud wasn't even the only person to have trespassed onto the property that day. But, he was the only one chased down and shot.

https://nypost.com/2020/05/15/ahmaud-arbery-may-have-entered-construction-site-for-water/

I like how when one "right" type has disgraced themselves into logging out until things move on far enough from their stupidity, someone else pops up to carry the torch.

i would not pin my hopes on the Arbery case getting a win for the Left SJW a long way to go and a lot more no doubt will come out in the coming weeks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

I would run if an angry stranger was driving after me with a gun.

And if I saw someone I thought was a burglar, I would call the police instead of chasing them with a gun.

See in my opinion even if someone is guilty of burglary you don’t get to shoot them dead in the street.

KiKi III wrote: »

See in my opinion even if someone is guilty of burglary you don’t get to shoot them dead in the street.

In a nut shell, thats whats wrong with the world, you know the type,100 previous convictions and yet again given the probation act.
    If you break the law habitually and Arbery did this, its hard for me to have any sympathy, black,white ,brown or yellow , i dont care, if your a scumbag you get what you deserve, his was on the extreme end of the scale, but i care not, he would have just continued to be a scumbag getting into trouble with the law until he either ended up in jail or dead.
    That's harsh but the way i feel, i have lived my entire life as have 99% of the population and have have never come to the attention of the law, i'v had my fill of the bleeding hearts, he wont be missed.
    Censorship wont change the way i feel, most likely confirm im correct, so convince me im wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

In a nut shell, thats whats wrong with the world, you know the type,100 previous convictions and yet again given the probation act.
    If you break the law habitually and Arbery did this, its hard for me to have any sympathy, black,white ,brown or yellow , i dont care, if your a scumbag you get what you deserve, his was on the extreme end of the scale, but i care not, he would have just continued to be a scumbag getting into trouble with the law until he either ended up in jail or dead.
    That's harsh but the way i feel, i have lived my entire life as have 99% of the population and have have never come to the attention of the law, i'v had my fill of the bleeding hearts, he wont be missed.
    Censorship wont change the way i feel, most likely confirm im correct, so convince me im wrong

Can you link me to Ahmaud Arbaury’s criminal record that has led you to believe that this murder victim was a “scumbag”?

Actually, while I’d like to see where you’re getting your info out of interest, I still would not agree that it’s allowable to lynch a guy on the basis that he has a criminal record.

You’re essentially saying it’s okay to murder someone who has committed petty theft.

And back in reality

"When he was in high school, Arbery was sentenced to five years probation as a first offender on charges of carrying a weapon on campus and several counts of obstructing a law enforcement officer. He was convicted of probation violation in 2018 after he was charged with shoplifting, court documents show."

That does not make a 100 previous convictions......unless you think being black = 90+ convictions......

• Advertisement

If anyone has a dodgy past its the lazy daddy Batman wannabe who appears to have not even managed the bare minimum to keep himself employed.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/may/14/ahmaud-arbery-shooting-gregory-mcmichael-records

Funny what you find when you look up peoples past.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement