Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube censorship time to allow embedded videos from other sites?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

2u2me wrote: »
    Extortion does not fall under the rubric of 'freedom of speech'.

You are constantly strawmanning what free speech advocates are actually advocating. It demonstrates how little you actually know about the topic.

Lecture me then.

How is it extortion? Define extortion as it fits here. Show how this ‘extortion‘ violates the principles of the freedom of speech. What clear exemptions to freedom of speech (ie. Public security etc.) does it violate?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭KiKi III

I find the term Social Justice Warrior as an insult gas. As though fighting for social justice could ever be a bad thing.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Overheal wrote: »
    They don’t have to follow their own policies. Twitter, for example, routinely shifts its policy to explain why it condones @realDonaldTrump violating their stated policies on the regular.

What you call SJWs is other people exercising their first amendment rights. It’s self-contradictory to lament their use of free speech isn’t it? They want what most people want: checks and controls on not just erroneous content, but deliberate disinformation.

SJW'S are not really sure what they want, they're like a dolly mixture to look at or a Halloween party from the 80's

Thankfully I don't associate with these nutter's, bless their cotton socks but they're all very fcked up individuals.

I love watching the Squatting Slav on YouTube trying to have a conversation with them.
    There's a lot of middle class lefties in the SJW fraternity too. Trying to pretend they really care but they're just as bad as the scumbag sjw wasters.

The only thing I like about SJWs is going to their shops, myself and my girlfriend love SJW product's.
    She'd say in her soft spoken South side Dublin accent, Peter are you going to the SJW shop in Town will you pick me up some Dr Bronners peppermint...
    She won't go in there because they talk to you like you're thick and if you're buying something they've a kind of we're doing you a favourite attitude.

Old money type's of lefties, working in a shop but they do it in a charitable way, trying to market daddies product's to the peasants rather than working there as a chosen career...

SJWs are hard work to date too, you'd be constantly walking on eggshells and the female variety love having loads of male admirer's and drive their borderline jealous, insecure, incel boyfriends nuts with jealousy.
    They're usually attracted to weak guy's who are white knights and are themselves just pretending to be nice to get validation and laid.

SJWs also call themselves Empaths and everyone else is a narcissist if they're not an empath.

But narcissism, empaths and SJW's are all the one.
    Just covert narcissist's...

nthclare wrote: »
    SJW'S are not really sure what they want, they're like a dolly mixture to look at or a Halloween party from the 80's

Thankfully I don't associate with these nutter's, bless their cotton socks but they're all very fcked up individuals.

I love watching the Squatting Slav on YouTube trying to have a conversation with them.
    There's a lot of middle class lefties in the SJW fraternity too. Trying to pretend they really care but they're just as bad as the scumbag sjw wasters.

The only thing I like about SJWs is going to their shops, myself and my girlfriend love SJW product's.
    She'd say in her soft spoken South side Dublin accent, Peter are you going to the SJW shop in Town will you pick me up some Dr Bronners peppermint...
    She won't go in there because they talk to you like you're thick and if you're buying something they've a kind of we're doing you a favourite attitude.

Old money type's of lefties, working in a shop but they do it in a charitable way, trying to market daddies product's to the peasants rather than working there as a chosen career...

SJWs are hard work to date too, you'd be constantly walking on eggshells and the female variety love having loads of male admirer's and drive their borderline jealous, insecure, incel boyfriends nuts with jealousy.
    They're usually attracted to weak guy's who are white knights and are themselves just pretending to be nice to get validation and laid.

SJWs also call themselves Empaths and everyone else is a narcissist if they're not an empath.

Sounds like the first draft of “how to talk to your kitten about Social Justice”

Entertaining diatribe as it is.

I have a copy of “How to talk to your kitten about gun safety” and it’s gas.

Edit: that’s the one. Cracking read. https://www.amazon.com/How-Talk-Your-About-Safety/dp/045149492X

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Christ I still feel sorry for that girlfriend you keep dropping into these rants.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭sameoldname

Sounds like the first draft of “how to talk to your kitten about Social Justice”

Entertaining diatribe as it is.

I have a copy of “How to talk to your kitten about gun safety” and it’s gas.

Edit: that’s the one. Cracking read. https://www.amazon.com/How-Talk-Your-About-Safety/dp/045149492X

I definitely got a sense of psychological projection off that post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭2u2me

[...]

I always wondered why they hate that tag. It's a pretty descriptive term without being particularly insulting, perhaps even complimentary, but Christ does it enrage them.

Lecture me then.

How is it extortion? Define extortion as it fits here. Show how this ‘extortion‘ violates the principles of the freedom of speech. What clear exemptions to freedom of speech (ie. Public security etc.) does it violate?

Have you filibustered this long enough, 2u2me?

Have you filibustered this long enough, 2u2me?

That post contained questions so idiotic, I decided not to reply to it. Doesn't happen often, I'm a fairly patient person.

That post contained questions so idiotic, I decided not to reply to it. Doesn't happen often, I'm a fairly patient person.

So, in other words, your previous statements remain indefensible.

Thank you for clarifying.

• Advertisement

So, in other words, your previous statements remain indefensible.

Thank you for clarifying.

You seriously believe anyone is going to reply to a post of yours with "Lecture me then".

A simple google will answer all of your question. I'm not here to do your work for you.

pjohnson wrote: »
    Christ I still feel sorry for that girlfriend you keep dropping into these rants.

Ah so my post triggered another SJW narcissistic personality disorders ilk...

So you attack my personal life and my relationship, well done..

Good man, you're one of them :)

I always wondered why they hate that tag. It's a pretty descriptive term without being particularly insulting, perhaps even complimentary, but Christ does it enrage them.

They're going to assend on the thread, as Bette Davis said lol Fasten your seatbelts it's going to be a bumpy night ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,481 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

If a video platform has the same NSFW content control I'd have no problem with other embed options, but some of these sites have awful control.

You seriously believe anyone is going to reply to a post of yours with "Lecture me then".

A simple google will answer all of your question. I'm not here to do your work for you.

It is your claim. It is your burden of proof.

Also how dare you attack me on tone when I was replying to this:
    You are constantly strawmanning what free speech advocates are actually advocating. It demonstrates how little you actually know about the topic.

What a low person you are.

kowloon wrote: »
    If a video platform has the same NSFW content control I'd have no problem with other embed options, but some of these sites have awful control.

The site may also suffer from liability if it embeds eg. copyright material from bitchute or wherever.

Ah so my post triggered another SJW narcissistic personality disorders ilk...

So you attack my personal life and my relationship, well done..

Good man, you're one of them :)
    Well if you are anything like your online persona every post is you whinging about SJW's for everything no matter the topic. Her poor head.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

No he wasn't and you know it. If that were the case, he would have had his 5g videos deleted and that would be it. He was completely banned because he is not afraid to speak against the mainstream narrative. Again, you have been given plenty of examples of people banned for no reason or at best very nebulous reasons. There is no harm in questioning the narrative, its what we do as scientific civilization, we postulate, discuss and the best ideas stay at the top while the silly ones sink to the bottom. Only this week a video by Prof Dolores Cahill was banned for no apparent reason. The video gave some scientifically informed counters to the narrative regarding the effectiveness of social distancing and lockdown. Why should these ideas not be discussed and argued? Why ban them outright? Why not allow discussion and debunking? I'm sure it is pretty easy to debunk Ike's 5G theory. Are people so fragile that they need to be protected from even hearing what he has to say?

Dolores Cahills video was tsken down because it was completely fske news

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Jaysus

For someone who professes to hate SJW's you sure do mention them a lot. If I didn't know better I would think you were obsessed. Did they kick you out of a club or society by any chance?

Well if you are anything like your online persona every post is you whinging about SJW's for everything no matter the topic. Her poor head.

lol I think you know that I just find them intriguing, and board's is full of them more than anywhere else...

She's grand, we don't obsess about them I log off here and I don't give them a second thought to be honest.
    So my girlfriend and I live a pretty normal life.

Are you a social justice warrior pjohnson ?

I see you follow a lot of my post's, I don't check your post's to see your background on board's,nor would I bring your girlfriend/ boyfriend into this foray, or use your relationship to get a dig in.

There's a bang of incel and creepiness off you, and I'd say you're a white knight, femminist and more than likely not likeable...

So maybe it's a good idea you stick to facts rather than telling me you feel sorry for my girlfriend, do you wish to save her ???

Sorry mate, I'm probably 100 time's fitter than you, she prefers real men, and we love each other...

Now shooo go on you pest..

• Advertisement

Jaysus

For someone who professes to hate SJW's you sure do mention them a lot. If I didn't know better I would think you were obsessed. Did they kick you out of a club or society by any chance?

No I just find them intriguing, but I don't obsess about them.
    Board's gives me a platform for letting off steam sometimes.

You're an SJW Timberrrr

You've all the hallmarks of one.

lol I think you know that I just find them intriguing, and board's is full of them more than anywhere else...

She's grand, we don't obsess about them I log off here and I don't give them a second thought to be honest.

I see you follow a lot of my post's, I don't check your post's to see your background on board's,nor would I bring your girlfriend/ boyfriend into this foray, or use your relationship to get a dig in.

There's a bang of incel and creepiness off you, and I'd say you're a white knight, femminist and more than likely not likeable...

So maybe it's a good idea you stick to facts rather than telling me you feel sorry for my girlfriend, do you wish to save her ???

Sorry mate, I'm probably 100 time's fitter than you, she prefers real men, and we love each other...

No shooo go on you pest..

Wow, you're either in your early teens or you are so insecure about yourself you feel the need to talk yourself up like that.

Either way, what an idiotic post.

No I just find them intriguing, but I don't obsess about them.
    Board's gives me a platform for letting off steam sometimes.

You're an SJW Timberrrr

You've all the hallmarks of one.

1, learn to spell my name correctly please.

2, Please explain what makes me an SJW?

No shooo go on you pest..

"Real men" who constantly cry about SJW's and mention their s/o almost every post with a bang of faux narcissism :pac:

I dont really follow you just remember you vomited out a similar buzzword ridden load of meaningless diarrhea in a Coronavirus thread and now crapped out practically the same buzzword meanningless nonsense in a Youtube thread.

Just noticing your ability to copy-paste perma-offended buzzword nonsense shìte into any topic really.

"Real men" who constantly cry about SJW's and mention their s/o almost every post with a bang of faux narcissism :pac:

I dont really follow you just remember you vomited out a similar buzzword ridden load of meaningless diarrhea in a Coronavirus thread and now crapped out practically the same buzzword meanningless nonsense in a Youtube thread.

Just noticing your ability to copy-paste perma-offended buzzword nonsense shìte into any topic really.

And what about it... keep on going it's boards.ie

You seem to care about it more than I do.

So what I didn't copy and paste anything.

Anyhow aren't we all free to express ourselves, I never shut down your right to insult me.
    You're welcome to pick holes in my posting style, I wouldn't really be offended by your insult's and the fact you're taking it personal with my opinion on SJW's and trying to get me triggered. But your response say's a lot more about you than your opinion on me.

Remember sweetheart this is board's, I'll log out of here and not give this place a second thought.
    But I'll have free rent in your narrow little mind throughout the day...

So you've every right to insult me, my post's and cringe worthy post's...

That's the difference, you're triggered by my posting about a certain groups of people.
    But I can detached from taking post's here personal.

I await your proof that I'm copying and pasting my post's here...

Because there's isn't any, you're lying about that.

I didn't copy nor paste anything, it's my vocabulary hun...

Waiting for your online link from where I copied and pasted my post's..

• Registered Users Posts: 16,642 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

That's the difference, you're triggered by my posting about a certain groups of people.
    Tbh, with the amount of times you shoehorn rants about sjws into threads, you seems to be pretty much permanently 'triggered' and have them constantly on the brain.

1, learn to spell my name correctly please.

2, Please explain what makes me an SJW?

Do you want me to copy and paste your fictitious name every time I respond to your insult's ???

I don't need to explain the similarity between you and an SJW it's quite transparent to be honest.

Ok sweetie, you're getting triggered by my post's about SJWs...then using my posting style against me.

Your response to my post's are personal rather than engaging.

You're unable to ask me why I don't like SJWs, or why do I find them facinating and post about them.

It's easier to discuss something rather than discuss the poster, not sticking to the subject matter is a sure sign of an SJW or blue pill type...

osarusan wrote: »
    Tbh, with the amount of times you shoehorn rants about sjws into threads, you seems to be pretty much permanently 'triggered' and have them constantly on the brain.

Bingo.

osarusan wrote: »

Shoe horn is a cool word

• Advertisement

Bingo.

it's clear that you like board game's...

Snap

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement