Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube censorship time to allow embedded videos from other sites?

Options
1789101113»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,315 ✭✭✭nthclare

Anyhow guys, you've scared me away from the thread.

I'm running away now with my tail between my legs...big bullies all ganging up on me....

I'm heading to the SJW shop for my Dr Bronners peppermint...and other SJW stuff...

Bye girls

• Registered Users Posts: 2,603 ✭✭✭Yellow_Fern

Dolores Cahills video was tsken down because it was completely fske news

Are you sure about that? Why isn't disagreeing not allowed? You sound like a physicist not a biologist in your level of certainty. Fake news means spreading misleading details not opinion which is heavily relied upon in biology. I am really struggling to see what term of service it violated. Youtube said it was harmful, but a huge portion of medical scientific papers are either somewhat false, or entirely false and therefore harmful. Any youtube video of a conference is going to have some 'fake news' contained. Is Youtube going to censor science now? I would have thought her work isn't in the spirit of a harmful term. There are historians of medicine who argue the Spanish flu was massively overstated. Should they be banned too?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,585 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

nthclare wrote: »
    Do you want me to copy and paste your fictitious name every time I respond to your insult's ???

I don't need to explain the similarity between you and an SJW it's quite transparent to be honest.

Ok sweetie, you're getting triggered by my post's about SJWs...then using my posting style against me.

Your response to my post's are personal rather than engaging.

You're unable to ask me why I don't like SJWs, or why do I find them facinating and post about them.

It's easier to discuss something rather than discuss the poster, not sticking to the subject matter is a sure sign of an SJW or blue pill type...

Darling, you couldn't "trigger" me on your best day, I have been called everything on here from a Nazi to an SJW, From a homophobe to a Fa**ot, from an open borders advocate to a racist.

I dont have a "side" I don't have set values when it comes to anything and I am certainly not "triggered" by you or anyone else. Your use of insults to people while accusing others of insulting you tells me everything i need to know about you.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Wow, you're either in your early teens or you are so insecure about yourself you feel the need to talk yourself up like that.

Either way, what an idiotic post.

The posts are actually like a Parody or comedy :pac::D:p

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,577 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I really have little idea what purpose this thread serves. It seems to be some kind of feedback on the inability to embed certain videos, but site-wide feedback does not belong here

Equally it seems a significant number of those posting in this thread have little ability to remain civil when discussing whatever topic they tend to migrate to. I could just threadban them, but it's probably best just to close up the discussion

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement