Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Youtube censorship time to allow embedded videos from other sites?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭golfball37

The same people advocating banning nutjob conspiracy theories or alternative thinking content on YouTube were more than likely saying Je suis Charlie a few years ago. The irony.

• Registered Users Posts: 83,483 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Its being spun as a hate crime even though all evidence proves the contrary. There has already been at least one murder suicide as a result

All evidence?

All evidence?

If you want to throw that argument down start another thread and I’ll make some coffee.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,588 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

You are routinely offended on behalf of others. The most recent example is wanting Alex Jones locked up for the Sandy Hook family's. They are well able to take care of themselves.

No my dear, that's not me being offended for people, that's me wanting an absolute cùnt locked away for his actions.

• Registered Users Posts: 640 ✭✭✭da_miser

KiKi III wrote: »
    Yeah, you’ve said that already and it’s cute that you’re naive enough to think it’s true.

Joe has 100 million reasons to go to Spotify. He could have left YouTube any time before that if he had issues there. He could have gone to bitchute himself. He obviously wasn’t that concerned until the Spotify offer came along.

Get real.

The penny has finally dropped, i understand the hate toward this deal.
    According to the Left SJW people Joe is a Nazi
    Not one single media personality on the Left SJW side is anywhere near as popular as Joe, none of them get within a asses roar of his viewing numbers
    Not one Left SJW has been offered money to host their podcast/show on any platform
    Could it be the Left SJW types are in the minority?
    They are realising this and are not happy?

That has nothing to do with the topic at hand. We are discussing why some people are free to spew nonsense whilst others are not despite living in a society of free speech

It’s perfectly on topic but if you want to run away from the subject by all means.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

pjohnson wrote: »
    Count Dankula and Tommy Robinson. Jaysus is there any of these guys that dont have criminal records? Or is one needed to become a right wing "champion" and feed their victim complex?

As far as I am aware, Robinson has a record for filming outside a court whilst child rapists were inside the court & Dankula has one for teaching a dog a Nazi salute. It looks to me like you are trying to make them out to be seasoned criminals but they are not. They were simply exercising what they thought was free speech

A perfect illustration of my point. The Arbery shooting is everywhere but you wont find this being reported near as much...

https://stylemonument.com/white-couple-killed-by-black-gunman-possible-retaliation-for-ahmaud-arbery/

https://www.boston25news.com/news/trending/delaware-man-fatally-shoots-elderly-maryland-couple-cemetery-police-say/Q5VE7SI75NFF7HY7MOSVPPOHUE/?outputType=amp

This guy was obsessed with the Arbery case as evidenced from his Twitter & Facebook (now taken down). That couple died because of the false mainstream narritive. Im not aware of anyone dying because of David Ike or Alex Jones.

That’s the dumbest argument I’ve hurt seen in the Ahmaud Arbery case. The cemetery shooting had nothing to do with it, and some random fake knees blog site saying differently doesn’t make it so. There’s a reason traditional right wing outlets haven’t picked up this story: it’s utter horse sh!t

Oh, I did hear about the shooting but nobody with credibility on the right has dared to link the two incidents or has even reported on what lead to the cemetery shooting.

Overheal wrote: »
    It’s perfectly on topic but if you want to run away from the subject by all means.

Ok then perhaps you could explain what mainstream media being sued for defamation has got to do with Ike and Alex Jones being banned from YouTube? Maybe Im missing something?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,764 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

A perfect illustration of my point. The Arbery shooting is everywhere but you wont find this being reported near as much...

https://stylemonument.com/white-couple-killed-by-black-gunman-possible-retaliation-for-ahmaud-arbery/

https://www.boston25news.com/news/trending/delaware-man-fatally-shoots-elderly-maryland-couple-cemetery-police-say/Q5VE7SI75NFF7HY7MOSVPPOHUE/?outputType=amp

This guy was obsessed with the Arbery case as evidenced from his Twitter & Facebook (now taken down). That couple died because of the false mainstream narritive. Im not aware of anyone dying because of David Ike or Alex Jones.

Fair enough. That lad is a waster.

You did still however make up the "suicide" part yourself mind aswell as the "false mainstream narrative" and the whole connecting the two events.

But you got one fact in so fair dues.

Ok then perhaps you could explain what mainstream media being sued for defamation has got to do with Ike and Alex Jones being banned from YouTube? Maybe Im missing something?

You literally yourself invoked the mainstream media in your defense of Alex Jones. Just follow this chain of quotes and replies.

• Advertisement

You did still however make up the "suicide" part yourself mind aswell as the "false mainstream narrative".

But you got a fact in so fair dues.

The first link is bogus the Arbery shooting and the cemetery shooting have no connection.

The first link is bogus the Arbery shooting and the cemetery shooting have no connection.

Yeah I edited the level of detail as I realised kid would try to pounce on any vagueness :pac"

The actual problem seems to be with Gun culture but thats never gunna change!

As far as I am aware, Robinson has a record for filming outside a court whilst child rapists were inside the court & Dankula has one for teaching a dog a Nazi salute. It looks to me like you are trying to make them out to be seasoned criminals but they are not. They were simply exercising what they thought was free speech

For someone who claims to be so clued in you don't seem to be able to look up information on SYL's criminal record which includes assault, financial and immigration fraud, drug possession and public order offences

DubInMeath wrote: »
    For someone who claims to be so clued in you don't seem to be able to look up information on SYL's criminal record which includes assault, financial and immigration fraud, drug possession and public order offences

Tbf as Robinson he might only have the one charge. The other charges go to his other identies. The man is basically Creed Bratton :pac:

You did still however make up the "suicide" part yourself mind aswell as the "false mainstream narrative" and the whole connecting the two events.

But you got one fact in so fair dues.

He was obsessed with the Arbury case (I saw his social media myself before it was taken down) he Tweeted about it 100's of times in the weeks leading up to his crime. You obviously have not read the links I sent you because they say it may well have been a suicide (and it most likely was as he was found dead far away from the shootout location. And yes he was a waster just like Arbury.

DubInMeath wrote: »

I specifically said "as far as I am aware" meaning I am open to correction. Can you link to evidence of his other charges? I have no idea what "SYL" is. I have never claimed to be "clued in" either.

He was obsessed with the Arbury case (I saw his social media myself before it was taken down) he Tweeted about it 100's of times in the weeks leading up to his crime. You obviously have not read the links I sent you because they say it may well have been a suicide (and it most likely was as he was found dead far away from the shootout location. And yes he was a waster just like Arbury.

The police werent sure. He could have bled out from a bullet wound sustained from the police. I doubt you've been involved in the autopsy. They werent sure but you are. I know who to believe in that.

The only link to Arbury is his skin colour that might be enough of a connection for you to call them both wasters but factually one was unarmed and shot dead. The other was a murderer.

Yeah I edited the level of detail as I realised kid would try to pounce on any vagueness :pac"

The actual problem seems to be with Gun culture but thats never gunna change!

Im not trying to "pounce". But Id like to deal with the facts.

No, the problem in this case was the race baiting over Arbery

You have no idea what you’re talking about and are roped into fantasy.

The police werent sure. He could have bled out from a bullet wound sustained from the police. I doubt you've been involved in the autopsy. They werent sure but you are. I know who to believe in that.

The only link to Arbury is his skin colour that might be enough of a connection for you to call them both wasters but factually one was unarmed and shot dead. The other was a murderer.

Im not getting into the Arbery case. He tried to wrestle a gun from Travis McMichael so he was not unarmed under the law of the state in question. Ironically enough, you can see the video that proves this on BitChute but not on YouTube. Funny that isnt it?

• Advertisement

Actually I was right to trust the police

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/05/22/cemetery-shooter-killed-delaware-police-during-gunfire-exchange/5244707002/

The police have said they killed Francis so not a suicide.

You have no idea what you’re talking about and are roped into fantasy.

How so?

Im not getting into the Arbery case. He tried to wrestle a gun from Travis McMichael so he was not unarmed under the law of the state in question. Ironically enough, you can see the video that proves this on BitChute but not on YouTube. Funny that isnt it?

After the white men chose to grab their guns and go chasing him. America's not a safari where you can go hunting people.

But given your suicide fantasy was debunked not suprised you've another fictional story created :pac:

Actually I was right to trust the police

https://www.delawareonline.com/story/news/crime/2020/05/22/cemetery-shooter-killed-delaware-police-during-gunfire-exchange/5244707002/

The police have said they killed Francis so not a suicide.

Great stuff. Now that that irelevant point is cleared up, we can discuss the fact that the couple died as a result of dangerious reporting on the part of "trusted" mainstream media sources

This is moronic logic. He was unarmed. Fighting for his life when held at gunpoint by two complete strangers doesn’t mean he was legally armed.

I’ve actually read and studied the Georgia Criminal Code on this case. Try me.

How so?

You think both shootings are linked. They aren’t.

You think he killed himself. He didn’t.

You think they are wasters. Your mask slipped.

Great stuff. Now that that irelevant point is cleared up, we can discuss the fact that the couple died as a result of dangerious reporting on the part of "trusted" mainstream media sources

The irrelevant point you tried to bring in and failed miserably :pac:

You think murderer and victim are the same because they are both black.

Zero evidence for that causal connection.

After the white men chose to grab their guns and go chasing him. Its not a safari where you can go hunting. But given your suicide fantasy was debunked not suprised you've another fictional story created :pac:

Are you saying they hunted him down? Have you seen the video? You are aware that they had circa 30 seconds to shoot him. They had a gun each. They knew their neighbour was filming. They called the police themselves and knew they were coming. The police had asked Gregory McMichael to deal with the situation previously. The gun went off after Arbery tried to wrestle it from Travis, this is clear from the video. They did not hunt him and they will be released no doubt. It is a trial by media. Arber has previous convictions for firearms offenses and burglary btw

• Advertisement

BEAR, Del. (WJZ) — More than two weeks after a 29-year-old man fatally shot an elderly Maryland couple at a Delaware veterans cemetery, police have still not determined what led him to open fire.

https://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2020/05/23/delaware-cemetery-shooting-latest-paul-marino-lidia-marino-sheldon-francis/

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement