Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Does your Eir/Three/Vodafone webtext accounts have sent boxes?

Options
  • 18-05-2020 7:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭

Hi. If you're on any of these, can you confirm if a sent box is there? On my three.ie account, there's no webtext sentbox. That's been the case since they took over from O2 AFAICR. Thanks.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Only Eir have a sentbox.

3 and VF may have had them in the past, but not any more.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

As webtext are used so little in comparison to years ago, you can understand why the features will be disabled over time. Its costly to maintain/update.

WhatsApp/Viber didn't even exist at the time. You now have options like WhatsApp desktop or Windows phone companion so you don't need to pick up the phone while at the desk.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,680 ✭✭✭Worztron

Ten Pin wrote: »
    Only Eir have a sentbox.

3 and VF may have had them in the past, but not any more.

Cheers, TP.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Davy wrote: »
    As webtext are used so little in comparison to years ago, you can understand why the features will be disabled over time. Its costly to maintain/update.

WhatsApp/Viber didn't even exist at the time. You now have options like WhatsApp desktop or Windows phone companion so you don't need to pick up the phone while at the desk.

Hi Davy. I guess, that's understandable. I use the Telegram app instead of WA/Viber/etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Savage_Henry

3 doesnt have (i really miss this)
    Tesco mobile has

• Advertisement

Still no Sent SMS feature on three.ie webtexts -- I doubt they'll ever put one in place. :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,830 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

If you want to keep a record of what was sent, add your own number to the recipients list.

Hi. I've been doing that for years. A workaround but not ideal.

Advertisement