Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maximum media

Options
  • 18-05-2020 8:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭

I see maximum media is gone into examinership owing a lender over 6 million euro... can’t say I’m surprised after they were caught faking their clicks...even before that I couldn’t understand the supposed success of joe.ie and co, all they did was rip content from other sites and you had Neil McGarry going around like he was the new Michael o Leary but it appears it was all a big lie, McGarry went on the late late and did various interviews stating that they started with a business loan from aib and they recently made the final payment, meanwhile McGarrys need to be a show pony got the better of him and thought he could make it in the uk, he spent the 6 million owed on the uk operation, basically paying ex premier league players to associate with joe.co.uk... it is a good business lesson for anyone, being flash will finish you, maximum media did well to get to where they had but you can only get so far when you are all fur coat and no underpants, a horrible working atmosphere, high staff turnover and massive debt with poor financial management means I would be surprised if it survives much longer..

Comments

Advertisement