Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir charge

Options
  • 19-05-2020 6:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

So Eir was offering 1 year free of Amazon Prime. So via the Eir website I signed up for this. However, Apple iTunes is charging me €5.49 every month for this Amazon Prime.

Eir's website says I should contact them via Facebook Messenger which I did. No reply.

Anyone else experience this charge with this Amazon Prime offer?

Thanks

(and just now while trying to log on to my eir have been locked out of my account!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭ArthurG

Unless you gave eir your Apple account info during signup I cannot see how Apple could be charging you for something sold by eir.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭forumdedum

ArthurG wrote: »
    Unless you gave eir your Apple account info during signup I cannot see how Apple could be charging you for something sold by eir.

I applied via the Eir website and pretty sure I didn't submit any Apple details.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭gerandy

Same happened me this year when I changed to Eir. Was charged for three months for Amazon despite it been free and also never activated it on the eir website. Rang my bank and they got my money back. Never again will I deal with this crowd. nothing but grief and hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭- bo -

Cheers OP, bought 6

• Registered Users Posts: 8,748 ✭✭✭degsie

Try the consumer affairs forum. This is bargain alerts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

forumdedum wrote: »
    I applied via the Eir website and pretty sure I didn't submit any Apple details.

Welcome to eir

Advertisement