If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QE55Q85R

Options

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi.

I see now that the price quoted is inclusive the reduction "Please note the Euro price is nett".

This TV is listed @ €1099 + £200 off with voucher RSTV200, does this mean the TV is €900 ish and is it in stock?
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203943-samsung-qe55q85r-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-1500-smart-qled-tv-tvplus.aspx

How much with delivery and how long will it take to Waterford ?

Whats the best payment method for ye, card, transfer ?

Thank you for your time.
    Hi Jonerkinsella.

Thanks for the post.

The RSTV200 £200 off is only valid on the sterling pricing.
    The Euro pricing usually already has this taken into account hence why its is already cheaper than the sterling retail.

Pricing would be £1199 - RSTV200 = £999 = £6.99 shipping
    Or in Euro it is 1099 Euro delivered which is still the better deal.

There are plenty of these televisions in stock so delivery should take 2-4 days excluding weekends.

For payment we can take card or bank transfer, which ever is easiest for yourself.

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

Hi.

I see now that the price quoted is inclusive the reduction "Please note the Euro price is nett".

This TV is listed @ €1099 + £200 off with voucher RSTV200, does this mean the TV is €900 ish and is it in stock?
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203943-samsung-qe55q85r-55-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-1500-smart-qled-tv-tvplus.aspx

Thank you for your time.
    Hi Jonerkinsella.

Thanks for the post.

The Euro pricing usually already has this taken into account hence why its is already cheaper than the sterling retail.

There are plenty of these televisions in stock so delivery should take 2-4 days excluding weekends.

For payment we can take card or bank transfer, which ever is easiest for yourself.

Kenny.
    Thanks for the reply Kenny.
    After reading a bit more, I think I'll hold onto my KS7 for a bit longer and wait for HDMI2.

Thanks for your time and enjoy your day.

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi.

Thank you for your time.
    Hi Jonerkinsella.

Thanks for the post.

Kenny.
    Thanks for the reply Kenny.
    After reading a bit more, I think I'll hold onto my KS7 for a bit longer and wait for HDMI2.

Thanks for your time and enjoy your day.
    Hey JonerKinsella.

The KS series where excellent televisions!!

Hopefully we will get more details on HDMI 2.1 soon and maybe even some dates for release.

Have a good evening.

Kenny.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.