Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BoI's banking app update

Options
  • 19-05-2020 5:40pm

I just want to say congratulations on releasing an update for your app in May 2020. 

You know, the one with the 2.3 rating in the play store. Yeah, that one

The last update was in Aug 2017. 

I look forward to the next update in mid 2023, can't wait to see whats in store. Google/Apple Pay maybe? ohh how exciting

Love from
    A BoI customer who got sick of waiting and left last year

513512.png

Comments

Why is this bothering you if you have already left?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,372 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Irish Times reporting that the new version of the app is to be launched at the end of this month?

https://www-irishtimes-com.cdn.ampproject.org/c/s/www.irishtimes.com/business/financial-services/bank-of-ireland-s-delayed-mobile-app-set-to-be-launched-this-month-1.4257209?mode=amp

Androids first, then Apple...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi DaCor,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We’re glad to hear you are excited about our new app. We are rolling out the app on a phased basis this year, starting with android customers and moving on to Apple in the coming months.

The new app has increased functionality with many new services. We have plans to integrate mobile payments in future.

Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything further.

Thanks,
    Richard

I just want to say congratulations on releasing an update for your app in May 2020.
    You know, the one with the 2.3 rating in the play store. Yeah, that one
    The last update was in Aug 2017.
    Hi DaCor,

We’re glad to hear you are excited about our new app.

Haha, I love that they replied to your sarcasm, with their own sarcasm. :)

Hi DaCor,

Thanks for reaching out to us here today on Boards.ie.

We’re glad to hear you are excited about our new app. We are rolling out the app on a phased basis this year, starting with android customers and moving on to Apple in the coming months.

The new app has increased functionality with many new services. We have plans to integrate mobile payments in future.

Feel free to get back in touch if we can help with anything further.

Thanks,
    Richard

Touché but to be honest the fact you still won't have Google/Apple pay when this launches speaks volumes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi DaCor,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We’ll certainly pass your views on to the relevant team.

Many thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

I hope the overnight and weekend balances issues are finally sorted

• Registered Users Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭dohouch

Hi DaCor,

Thanks for getting back to us.

We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We’ll certainly pass your views on to the relevant team.

Many thanks,
    Richard
    The IT may be weakish but at  least the "bots" are polite

We're not suffering, only complaining 😞

Advertisement