Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Once off Alarm Service

Options
  • 19-05-2020 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend a once off alarm service provider in Dublin. Its for a visonic powermax. I've just moved into a new house and plan on putting in a new system in a couple of months time. i just want to get the original system operational to support us for a few months. The original install company is quoting 200 for a callout and then wants to charge 50 per battery for replacement.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,062 ✭✭✭Jnealon

I doubt you will get any reputable licensed installer to carry out a one off service for you given the restrictions imposed by the Private Security Authority.
    Phase 3, june 29th is the date they are giving for a return to domestic installs and repairs, linky

Advertisement