Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Currys

• 19-05-2020 7:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know Is Currys in Carlow open
    Nothing Listed on there website
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

No, not yet, ordering online available though.
    linny wrote: »
    Does anyone know Is Currys in Carlow open
    Nothing Listed on there website
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Be well and win

Open for online orders, click and collect, no browsing and you can only go into the store if you have something to collect and to pay for it. Mind you, I didn't realise that until I drove up there yesterday on the hunt for a cable and in fairness, they rooted one out for me when I asked at the door

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 429 ✭✭denis160

Open for online orders, click and collect, no browsing and you can only go into the store if you have something to collect and to pay for it. Mind you, I didn't realise that until I drove up there yesterday on the hunt for a cable and in fairness, they rooted one out for me when I asked at the door

Didn’t realize it was click & collect too, that’s great news, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,739 ✭✭✭mneylon

Electrocity is open as is Swan's
    With both of them you are met at the door and they'll take you the appropriate section of the shop.

Advertisement