Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MCU Werewolf Main Voting Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Vote Katie

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Vote Katie WW

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Vote Katie WW

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭MacDanger

Vote Katie WW

• Registered Users Posts: 8,951 ✭✭✭duffman13

Vote Katie WW

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

VOTING IS NOW CLOSED

• Registered Users Posts: 2,581 ✭✭✭MacDanger

First off, last night's flips:

Katie (V) - redirect attack
    Eva (V) - evade attack
    Drumpot (V) - disable 3 players
    Gertrude (V) - one time shot
    Doris (V) - evade attack
    Wendy (V) - one time shot
    Orla (V) - one time shot
    Emily (V) - Protect
    Ewan (W) - evade an attack
    Senan (W) - absorb & redirect attack
    Abigail (W) - one time shot

And just to add the last 3 wolf flips also:

Nigel - one-time shot
    Derry - evade attack
    Vernon - evade attack

Next, last night's voting (I think this is right but open to correction)

Katie - Senan (W), Abigail (W), Drumpot (V), Duffman (?), Eva (V), Ewan (W), Macdanger (?)
    Senan - Wendy (V), Katie (V)
    Emily - Barbara (?), Holly (?), Spook (?), Lucy (?), Jake (?) Gertrude (V)
    Orla - Doris (V)
    Jake - Orla (V),
    Holly - Steve (?),
    Lucy - Emily (V)

Now to the remaining players and my take on it:

Barbara WW - I don't think Barbara is a wolf based on her posts
    Duffman - village (see below)
    Holly WW - not sure
    Jake WW - I had jake down as Wolf lean but his first post after the lynch last night was to point the finger at Ewan so less wolfy for me.
    Lucy WW - not sure
    Macdanger
    Spook - wolf
    Steve WW - wolf

So why are spook and Steve wolfs? Here's my take on it:

Spook: 12 wolves dead, 2 remaining. Therefore there were 7 wolves originally and since the only originals remaining are from Cosmic, there's one wolf in myself, Duffman & Spook. Duffman and I were peeked good by Shatterproof (villager). Now it could be that one of us had the power to manipulate a peek but none of the flipped wolves so far have had that power.
    We said yesterday that spook peeked Whippy but that was incorrect, he peeked molly but she was on the racks at the time so that now looks like a bussing. I know I was skeptical about the 4 wolves theory up to now but the only other way there are 2 wolves left is if the mods reincarnated 2 villagers as wolves which seems unlikely imo. As such, I'll be shooting Spook. @Spook, you'd better flip red!!! Very well played if you do.

I was looking back at Steve's posts and before he claims he has a peek, he asks twice if anyone has a peek - is he looking for a double peek i.e. someone peek and then someone peek the peeker? Or is he looking to steal the peek? However, looking at the 6 wolves that have flipped, none have the power to steal a power

So my proposal is to shoot Spook first, he's a lock wolf for me and follow that with shooting Steve (unless spook flips with a steal power, if he does, then we reassess)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Vote Rupesh

Advertisement