Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Unable to contact Curry's/PC World for refund

Options
  • 20-05-2020 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I bought a product from Curry's which upon delivery was already broken.

I've been calling and emailing them for 2.5 weeks about getting a refund. All of my emails have been ignored while calls have been 'transferred to the relevant department' only to be hung up on.

Has anyone any idea how to get through to these guys or help this? They're making it impossible to get a refund on their faulty product.

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 noa2020

Not ideal if you’re not near one but I saw that the stores are back open.

They’re probably running at the same/less capacity of customer service staff at the moment even with all customer service issues from the past few weeks being dealt with over the phone.

I reckon contact them on FB/Twitter and even if you don’t get an immediate reply, it’ll be in the system to deal with eventually and you’ll have written proof.

Advertisement