Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WE P08 Gas Blowback (long)

Options
  • 20-05-2020 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I have a WE P08 long version green gas blowback pistol. Last time measured after service, it measured at 0.96-0.98 joules. I am the first owner and the only issue I have encountered is when I tried to adjust the trigger sensitivity by putting a sheet of paper between the trigger and the trigger plate I have broken the little shelf, so I got a replacement trigger and one spare aswell.

Long story short, the pistol has some external paint damage (contidion - lightly battle scarred), but is fully functional. Comes with a new trigger and one spare and 2 mags (one needs a valve replacement, doesn't hold more than 5-6 shots worth of pressure).

I live near Balgriffin area and ideally would prefer a collection and payment by cash or PayPal
    Looking for 70 euro

IMG-20200520-120258.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭Jalaldin

RuslaNKZ wrote: »
    I have a WE P08 long version green gas blowback pistol. Last time measured after service, it measured at 0.96-0.98 joules. I am the first owner and the only issue I have encountered is when I tried to adjust the trigger sensitivity by putting a sheet of paper between the trigger and the trigger plate I have broken the little shelf, so I got a replacement trigger and one spare aswell.

Long story short, the pistol has some external paint damage (contidion - lightly battle scarred), but is fully functional. Comes with a new trigger and one spare and 2 mags (one needs a valve replacement, doesn't hold more than 5-6 shots worth of pressure).

I live near Balgriffin area and ideally would prefer a collection and payment by cash or PayPal
    Looking for 70 euro
    You interested in trades for other pistols?

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭Airsoft_David

Offer 60 posted

Advertisement