Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

rte ad blocking error have none

• 20-05-2020 2:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

It seems that your computer is running ad blocking software error. In order to watch content on RTE player, please disable your ad blocker i have none for www.rte.ie. i am not a teck guy but followed help from rte i whitewashed rte site and turned off all extensions but still got the same error i used chrome and edge ty noel

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭caff

Could be ads are been blocked by your Internet provider.
    You is you Internet provider?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭noel50

no i can use tg4 player and virgin player just rte one add plays and i get the error message

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,364 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

try a different browser like chrome, firefox or opera

if any of them work it's most likely a browser setting or ad-blocker plugin

if none of them work then firewall or anti virus

clearing cache and restarting are worth a try on the off chance

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭noel50

try a different browser like chrome, firefox or opera

if any of them work it's most likely a browser setting or ad-blocker plugin

if none of them work then firewall or anti virus

clearing cache and restarting are worth a try on the off chance

I used edge same error and the other steps down to firewall window defender no idea how to let rte webpage pass i think i will give up unless there is some file repair/reinstall but a lot of fakes out there i think i will just let windows do its thing might come back with w 10 updates ty noel

Advertisement