Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone use laptopchargers.ie?

Options
  • 20-05-2020 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭

I don't want to sound overly worried but I need my charger tonight for a very important call. I ordered yesterday for next day delivery. I know it's only half 3 but there was a DHL van outside my house at lunchtime I assumed it was my package but nothing there. I'm worried cause between phone, e mail and social media I'm getting nowhere. Over the last few days I was getting responses within mins. Anyone here have any experience with this company?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Used them repeatedly over the years. How late yesterday did you order?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,790 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

7am. Is there any way to contact them?

• Registered Users Posts: 69,013 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I've only ever used whatever's on the website.

Courier firms are in bits load-wise at the moment so its possible that it was dispatched next-day yesterday and the courier has messed up.

Also when you call there's a recorded messge saying they aren't accepting calls for 72 hours.
    WTF? I paid for next day delivery. No answer.

L1011 wrote: »
    I've only ever used whatever's on the website.

Courier firms are in bits load-wise at the moment so its possible that it was dispatched next-day yesterday and the courier has messed up.
    Fair enough but a bit of communication would help. If they said look we might be a bit late id have said no problem. 3 emails later and no reply isn't fair.

• Advertisement

Just got an e mail offering to sell me a charger even though I've already paid for one plus delivery. Can I get a charge back if I go to the bank tomorrow?

Just got a reply. Genuine mistake it seems. The guy was very friendly. All good to be fair. Mistakes happen.

Advertisement