Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't add a payee on Banking 365

Options
  • 20-05-2020 5:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭

I'm trying to add a credit card as a SEPA payee on Banking 365. I have put in the name, BIC, IBAN, and have added the credit card number as the reference. But I get a 'This account cannot be added.' message. Please advise. Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 483 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Richard F

Hi Immaculata,

Thanks for getting in touch with us today on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear you’re experiencing difficulty adding your credit card as a payee. If this is a Bank of Ireland credit card, this should be able to be added by selecting “money transfer” > “add a payee” and then selecting “bill”.

If this is a credit card from another bank, can we ask you to send us a PM? We’ll be happy to look into this further for you.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Immaculata

It was a Bank of Ireland credit card, but not mine. However your method of adding it as a bill worked fine. Thank you for the assistance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Immaculata wrote: »
    It was a Bank of Ireland credit card, but not mine. However your method of adding it as a bill worked fine. Thank you for the assistance.
    Happy to hear this has worked for you.

Please feel free to get in touch if we can help with anything else.

Thanks Jen 

Advertisement