Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When will clothing stores within shopping centres reopen

Options
  • 20-05-2020 9:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I’m working in clothing retail in a large shopping centre in the ROI. We fall into phase 5 for reopening but our company is hoping to reopen sooner. Does anyone think this is a possibility? Anyone else working in clothing within a shopping centre heard anything? Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

I’m working in clothing retail in a large shopping centre in the ROI. We fall into phase 5 for reopening but our company is hoping to reopen sooner. Does anyone think this is a possibility? Anyone else working in clothing within a shopping centre heard anything? Thanks!

Hope you're back ASAP, I won't be for yonks ( painter working for myself)
    Bad for everyones mental health all this Carry on

• Registered Users Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Poulgorm

The pressure is starting to build to speed up the re-opening of the economy. If the current 5 phase plan is adhered to (3 weeks between each phase), there will be no economy left to re-open.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,681 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I think smaller clothes shops reopening June 8th

Advertisement