Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Patio cost

Options
  • 21-05-2020 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hello,
    Looking forward to know if 2k is reasonable or not for 16 square meter patio in limestone and one step to be fully redone. I live Limerick.
    Thank you I have no clue.
    The only thing I know is that the demand is high at the moment (making up for the no abroad hols possible)

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 39,472 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gumbo

I done 36 square meters of limestone 2 years ago with one step and one tree trunk removal in Dublin for €3200.

So scale back to see if ratio is similar.

• Registered Users Posts: 36 colombes

Gumbo wrote: »
    I done 36 square meters of limestone 2 years ago with one step and one tree trunk removal in Dublin for €3200.

So scale back to see if ratio is similar.

Thank you 😊

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Robertirl

colombes wrote: »
    Hello,
    Looking forward to know if 2k is reasonable or not for 16 square meter patio in limestone and one step to be fully redone. I live Limerick.
    Thank you I have no clue.
    The only thing I know is that the demand is high at the moment (making up for the no abroad hols possible)

Hi, who did you get this quote from? Could you PM me please

Advertisement