Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need someone to host my Kickstarter Video

• 21-05-2020 1:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭

I was not sure if this was the right place to post this. Couldn't think of anywhere else.

I have an idea on the go and I will run a Kickstarter. However I do not want to be in the presentation video myself. Anyone willing to put their face out there? I have a script worked out. Ideally the person would have the ability to film themselves. I'd love pro-bono, however a small fee could be paid if the Kickstarter goes over it's threshold.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,143 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Smiles35 wrote: »
    I was not sure if this was the right place to post this. Couldn't think of anywhere else.

I have an idea on the go and I will run a Kickstarter. However I do not want to be in the presentation video myself. Anyone willing to put their face out there? I have a script worked out. Ideally the person would have the ability to film themselves. I'd love pro-bono, however a small fee could be paid if the Kickstarter goes over it's threshold.

I clicked on this thread and wondered why after two months there wasnt a single reply. I see why.

Look mate, you are trying to use someone.
    - "ideally the person would have to ability to film themselves" IE, a person uses their own equipment so you don't have to spend a penny.
    - "pro bono" you want someone to work for free.
    - "a small fee COULD be paid if the Kickstarter goes over its threshold" ... Yeah sure. You think dangling that carrot is gonna work?

There's a pun about Kickstarters and that's kickscammers. As so many post not only full blown scams but "projects" that are nothing more than funding someone's hobby and or wild dream. You state how don't want to show your face. Funny that. But you want someone else to associate their face and with no return at all.

On your bike :pac:

Advertisement