Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Got a new phone but the mobile app won’t let me login. It’s saying my details are inc

Options
  • 21-05-2020 6:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I got a new phone but I can’t login to the app as it’s saying the details are incorrect, which they are not. I’m logging into my 365 banking the old fashioned way and going to the website.

How can I get back to using the app?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi Danye

Thank for getting in touch with us here.

Once you login successfully to the full site www.365online.com this will automatically reset the App for you.

When logging in first time after installing the App, the User ID will need to be input, then going forward it will be not be required.

If you continue to experience difficulties please do give a call to our colleagues today on our ROI Freephone 1800 946 156, they be happy to help.

Any further questions feel free to check back with us.

Many thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭Danye

Hi Danye

Thank for getting in touch with us here.

Once you login successfully to the full site www.365online.com this will automatically reset the App for you.

When logging in first time after installing the App, the User ID will need to be input, then going forward it will be not be required.

If you continue to experience difficulties please do give a call to our colleagues today on our ROI Freephone 1800 946 156, they be happy to help.

Any further questions feel free to check back with us.

Many thanks
    Alison

Thanks for the reply Alison but the above did not work for me.

I fixed the issue by deleting and then reinstalling the app.

Thanks.

Advertisement