Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So how is everyone feeling?

Options
  • 21-05-2020 10:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,179 ✭✭✭✭

Am in England, still deeply cautious about either contracting or passing on this awful virus (the reports of young people on ventilators is heartbreaking) but I will admit a tiny part of me is kind of relieved some normality is kicking in again. I also have just gotten used to things at this point - as an "essential worker" ( though not as essential as our health professionals) work has been very good for my mental health. I'm just praying the worst is somehow over and especially in the UK the second worst for Corona we can avoid a disaster movie style second peak. Maybe wishful thinking. I'm also waking up every day grateful - at the beginning of this I thought it inevitable everyone would get it maybe that will still prove to be the case but personally lockdown has brought me 8 weeks of happiness with family I wasn't sure would be possible the way things were spreading in March and living in a very densely populated town. I thought I would have famiy or friends in a bad way or worse. Of course it could still happen any day the stakes have never been higher (well maybe 1945 I guess..) But I'm glad we are all still here for now. How is everyone else doing?

Advertisement