Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ordered from Komplett recently?

Options
  • 21-05-2020 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭

I placed an order with them on the 10th.

My order has been stuck on "processing" since then (their estimated delivery date was the 12th)

I've tried calling to no avail and I logged a ticket yesterday to which there has been no response.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭PuddingBreath

glad you've posted that, not glad about your troubles though. Sorry you're having hassle. I'm in the market for a new gaming monitor so will avoid.

I had a faulty motherboard DOA years ago from them and it took over a month to get the replacement so have been wary since.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,233 ✭✭✭sdanseo

Haven't ordered from them since they pulled their collection point and talkto forum here, which was the ecommerce equivalent of a big two fingers to the Irish market.

Overpriced, poor selection, and generally crap nowadays.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭ballyargus

I should have updated. The goods did arrive in perfect condition, but a long time after the scheduled date. They are difficult to get via phone and ticket - eventually I did get through by phone and almost bleated in surprise when someone answered at the other end.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,953 ✭✭✭✭VinLieger

Theres huge supply issues for PC components across the board for various reasons but obviously due to chinese manufacturing shutting down for several months with corona, then also a lack of air freight shipping options with only a fraction of passenger planes flying, PPE being prioritized on both air freight and cargo ships and then everyone spending their quarantine upgrading their PCS to name but a few reasons.

Things should start getting back to normal in the next few weeks.

Advertisement