Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Only Children

Options
  • 21-05-2020 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi ,

Haven’t seen this as a topic but as a parent of an only child I’m running of out things to entertain/play with him?

Any suggestions very much appreciated!

Also sorry if this has come up already on anther thread .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

je551e wrote: »
    Hi ,

Haven’t seen this as a topic but as a parent of an only child I’m running of out things to entertain/play with him?

Any suggestions very much appreciated!

Also sorry if this has come up already on anther thread .

Depends how old they are? And what they're into.. interesting article I came across some weeks back...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/10/parenting/only-child-virus-quarantine.amp.html

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭je551e

Depends how old they are? And what they're into.. interesting article I came across some weeks back...
    http://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/10/parenting/only-child-virus-quarantine.amp.html

Thanks ,He’s 5

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭fineso.mom

There's an Instagram page lifewithtinyhumans which has a lot of ideas and another one called something like 5minutemum who does lots of fun learning games.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

Tell them how lucky they are to be living in Covid times and that you and your ancestors had to live through TB, your father sending no money home from England, going to school barefoot, the Brits, 1916 and TB.
    Give them an alcohol fuelled flogging and send them on their way.

Advertisement