Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need to get phone unlocked due to tragic circumstances

Options
  • 22-05-2020 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭

Hi .

I need a PUK to unlock a Samsung phone on Virgin network.

No response from Virgin Live messenger. Does anyone know of another way to contact them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Ten Pin

Can you clarify which code you need?

The SIM PUK is linked to the SIM PIN.

Separately there's a network unlock code for phones that are locked to the network that sold the phone...however AFAIK VM phones are sold unlocked.

The SIM PUK is used to reset the SIM PIN after being entered incorrectly too many times. The PUK is normally given with the SIM card packaging and some networks have them available online via the login portal.

• Registered Users Posts: 440 ✭✭bisset

Its my late husband's phone. I dont have the original packaging. I was hoping someone might read this who has a way of contacting Virgin Media

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭Snotty

Edit: apologies, I missed where you said you need the PUK, sorry I can't help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭AwaitYourReply

Existing Customers: 1908
    Telephone No: 01 2458000
    Calling from abroad: 00 353 1 2458000
    Mon - Fri 9am to 7pm. Sat 9am to 7pm.

Not a customer?
    Talk to us about joining: 1890 940070
    Mon - Fri 9am to 7pm. Sat 9am to 7pm

Got a question? WhatsApp us!
    +353896000016
    We're here Mon - Sat, 9am - 6pm, Closed Sunday
    Feel free to Whatsapp us outside of these hours though, we'll get back to you.

Postal Address:

Virgin Media Ireland
    Limerick Enterprise Development Park,
    Roxboro Road,
    Limerick.

https://www.virginmedia.ie/contact/

Advertisement