If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor Audio Bronze 5 whitec

Options
  • 22-05-2020 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭

Hi Guys looking for a price on these to go with my Cyrus One Amp

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Spinone wrote: »
    Hi Guys looking for a price on these to go with my Cyrus One Amp

Thanks
    Hey Spinone.

Hope you are keeping well.

The Bronze range has recently been discounted down to clear as the NEW range is due very shortly.
    Currently priced at 429 Euro
    https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201465-monitor-audio-bronze-5-white-oak-white-speakers-per-pair.aspx

I could squeeze a little bit more out of them for you, down to 410 Euro delivered.

There is only the one pair of the Bronze 5's left in stock in the white finish (brand new boxed).

Let me know your thoughts.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Hi great , I’ll take them , be in touch later for payment

Hi is there a number I can call to pay ?

Hi great , I’ll take them , be in touch later for payment

Hi is there a number I can call to pay ?
    Hey Spione.

No problem at all.

You can get us on the normal store number and it is redirected to one of us at home.
    0044 333 900 0070

Or drop me over your contact number when your ready and we can drop you a call.

Kenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 221 ✭✭Spinone

Thanks again guys , speakers working a treat with my 2 Rel T 9s I got from you recently ...

Thanks again guys , speakers working a treat with my 2 Rel T 9s I got from you recently ...
    Hey Spinone.

Excellent News that you are up and running.

Give them a good run in and they will start to sound even better :D

As always thanks for the business.

Kenny.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.