Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ongoing Issue of Feral Youths Running Amok in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Carioco wrote: »
    Would you pull the other one you big weirdo. Nearly all your posts in AH are about race and you even claim like a freak that you're Eastern European but its obvious from your writing that your Irish.

What kind of absolute freak makes up a fake persona and talks almost constantly about race matters?

You're a joke. High paying job my arse, we both know you've done nothing with your life. I can tell.

Haha Eastern European wtf are you talking about? You have just confirmed what a little freak you are, do Eastern Europeans talk Tipperary hurling alot.

What I find intriguing is that you get these 'concerned' people who feign horror at videos like these but only ever when it suits their agenda i.e. whipping up race hate.

These Einsteins have also been posting the alleged perpetrator's address (no doubt the wrong one because they're thick) and publicly identifying his father, thereby potentially messing up the case. That tells you all you need to know to know about them.

Really hope the victim gets justice done here, it was a shocking attack. But the way it's been hijacked by obvious racists is a disgrace.

Yes I agree lotvweird accounts on twitter trying to stir things, it wasn't a race issue it's just people are sickened it's not being reported but it was just on rte so I'm happy enough with that.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭Nika Bolokov

They literally wait on the edge of their seat for a news story involving a minority so they can push their agenda.

boards.ie is a cesspool for this stuff. A news article where a black man has done something illegal will get 100s of comments and views but if a Anto from the flats stabs someone theres not even a thread.

Honestly its why so many left Boards.ie. The usual suspects and re-regs turned this place into Irelands StormFront.

Exactly. Its a cesspit. Angry 40 plus year old men only waiting for an excuse to come on her and push some far right nonsense.

The Mods on this site have lost the plot and have left it go to the dogs.

You ****ing said it yourself you absolute freak. Its in your posts.

Oh my god what a weirdo LOL

Haha show me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

In other countries, when a victim is punched in the face, slashed across the face with the intent of causing scarring/deformation, and then stabbed repeatedly in the back while on the ground ............... and at the same time the assailant and associated gang members are using racial epithets directed at the victim; then this is reported as a "hate" or racial attack.
    And rightly so.

In other countries, when the hate/racial component is added to the charge, the sentencing is greatly increased if convicted. And rightly so.
    Many witnesses on the scene reported racial slurs being used by the perpetrators on their victim during and after this incident.

Edit: Noticing the last number of posts with the aim of shutting down the thread, I would recommend ignoring them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Carioco wrote:
    boards.ie is a cesspool for this stuff. A news article where a black man has done something illegal will get 100s of comments and views but if a Anto from the flats stabs someone theres not even a thread.

I'm nearly certain there was a large thread on the scumbag who killed the kid in Bandon Road in Cork too. Or the actual op of this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Kivaro wrote: »
    In other countries, when a victim is punched in the face, slashed across the face with the intent of causing scarring/deformation, and then stabbed repeatedly in the back while on the ground ............... and at the same time the assailant and associated gang members are using racial epithets directed at the victim; then this is reported as a "hate" or racial attack.
    And rightly so.

In other countries, when the hate/racial component is added to the charge, the sentencing is greatly increased if convicted. And rightly so.
    Many witnesses on the scene reported racial slurs being used by the perpetrators on their victim during and after this incident.

Edit: Noticing the last number of posts with the aim of shutting down the thread, I would recommend ignoring them.

Do you have a source for that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

The usual modus operandi. Censor the stories that don’t fit in with their views on racism. It looks like there is more evidence of racism in this case than in the George Floyd case.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

If the kid on the ground getting stabbed was black,and his attackers white,it would be racism in all the papers and news media, because it's the other way around it's not racism,and that's the problem, apparently blacks can't be racist to whites,only whites to blacks. Don't dare say it out loud though.

The usual modus operandi. Censor the stories that don’t fit in with their views on racism. It looks like there is more evidence of racism in this case than in the George Floyd case.

As above, do you have a source for that statment?

• Advertisement

As above, do you have a source for that statment?

The “alleged” perpetrators were making racist statements in the video recording.

The “alleged” perpetrators were making racist statements in the video recording.

What did they say?

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

And rightly so.

They didn't say racial epithets in fact the victim has said it was nothing to do with race and it was over 2 euros. the guards have said the same as have the witnesses.

Would you ever **** off, sorry to disappoint you that it was nothing to do with race and everything to do with lads from a bad area attacking someone

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

You can literally watch the video with no racial comments.

You racists are just pathetic. Its a beautiful day, go outside and stop hating people for something as stupid as their skin colour.

What did they say?

Sorry, too offensive to white people for me to repeat. Do a search, I’m sure you will find it. Whether you consider it racist is another matter, as I suspect you are one of those who believe that only white people can be racist. Responding to you is likely pointless.

They didn't say racial epithets in fact the victim has said it was nothing to do with race and it was over 2 euros. the guards have said the same as have the witnesses.

Would you ever **** off, sorry to disappoint you that it was nothing to do with race and everything to do with lads from a bad area attacking someone

I’d love to see the Garda and witness statements - can you share please?

The same Gardai telling us not to watch, so we can’t judge for ourselves...

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

The names and photos of the alleged attacker and his gang all over social media and family members/acquantainces also.

Quite scary reading what some ppl are promising to do to them.

But i can understand the sheer anger

Sorry, too offensive to white people for me to repeat. Do a search, I’m sure you will find it. Whether you consider it racist is another matter, as I suspect you are one of those who believe that only white people can be racist. Responding to you is likely pointless.

Again I'll ask, what did they say? You can asterisk out the bad letters, I won't faint.

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭fawlty682

The “child” is gone home on bail with usual conditions only charged with Assault. Law is too soft on young thugs

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

The names and photos of the alleged attacker and his gang all over social media and family members also.

Quite scary reading what some ppl are promising to do to them.

But i can understand the sheer anger

Sadly common these days. 3 young girls used the "n" word in a video the other day and had the same thing done to them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

fawlty682 wrote: »
    The “child” is gone home on bail with usual conditions only charged with Assault. Law is too soft on young thugs

Ridiculous, sure it's all just leading to a caution anyways, just like the Waterford acid attack

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/decision-not-to-charge-teens-over-waterford-acid-attack-upheld-1.4156858?mode=amp

Again I'll ask, what did they say? You can asterisk out the bad letters, I won't faint.

Go do a search. Good lad.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

hmmmm

An account that regularly posts about race related things and mentions Charlie Flanagan a lot like some certain posters here.

I am sure its a legit source and this user has access to all these whatsapp conversations that somehow get sent to him from the very people he claims to hate.

Do racists not have anything better to do than this ****? I'm sure there are some black people who are scumbags as a lot of them live in areas like Tallaght, Blanch, Balbriggan which have plenty of problems with people of all skin colours but jesus christ give it a rest.

Ultra far left apologists like you will be the ruin of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

And how does that help the victim?

Did I say it did?

I said it is Quite scary reading what ppl are promising to do to the alleged attacker

Go do a search. Good lad.

Lol. So in other words, you haven't got a scooby doo what was said. Thought so. Now why don't you run along and ask your mammy to make you supper as it's nearly bed time, good lad.

Lol. So in other words, you haven't got a scooby doo what was said. Thought so. Now why don't you run along and ask your mammy to make you supper as it's nearly bed time, good lad.

Yeah, still waiting on you to share the Garda and witness statements denying it was a racist attack, pal.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭enricoh

I wonder was the scumbag with the knife one of the anchor babies from 15-20 years ago.
    There's a big media campaign to undo the 2004 referendum results- thanks but no thanks rte.

enricoh wrote: »
    I wonder was the scumbag with the knife one of the anchor babies from 15-20 years ago.
    There's a big media campaign to undo the 2004 referendum results- thanks but no thanks rte.

God forbid. Sure aren’t they all doctors and engineers, just like the lads from Syria?

Yeah, still waiting on you to share the Garda and witness statements denying it was a racist attack, pal.

Come on Sherlock, the onus is on you to prove it was a racist attack in the first place. You said 'It looks like there is more evidence of racism in this case than in the George Floyd case' and yet, amazingly, you haven't produced a single shred of evidence to prove this. So you really need to find some fast.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭enricoh

By gone home do you mean deported?

Now now Rodney, this is Ireland, let's get real here!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement