Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ongoing Issue of Feral Youths Running Amok in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭chosen1

The “alleged” perpetrators were making racist statements in the video recording.

I would have major doubts that there were racist intentions like some of the right wing twitter mob are alledging, as most of these postcode gangs have a few white gobsh*tes always hanging around with them.

However if it had been the other way around, you would have definitely had our "Woke" bretherin denouncing this visous attack as racist so they are both as bad as each other.

What it does highlight though for most people watching, is the lack of integration of many of these black young lads, especially in areas with high number of immigrants. The faux Jafakian London accents are an absolute embarrassment to be heard in this country. Not saying these make up the majority of young lads like these but the law needs to come down hard on gangs like these before we get close to the out of hand crime and attacks like is happening over in London.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Did I say it did?

I said it is Quite scary reading what ppl are promising to do to the alleged attacker

I think its fairly well known down them parts who the attacker is.

Is it as scary as repeatedly sticking a knife in an immobilized kid on the ground?

I do not have a whole lot of sympathy tbh for the attacker. Country needs to deal with this scourge of knacker youths.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

The gang in Cork is not a racist gang, they accept some white members as well as seen in this video.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1269640703208030214/pu/vid/640x1138/hOpp3_afcL-CrH0m.mp4?tag=10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Come on Sherlock, the onus is on you to prove it was a racist attack in the first place. You said 'It looks like there is more evidence of racism in this case than in the George Floyd case' and yet, amazingly, you haven't produced a single shred of evidence to prove this. So you really need to find some fast.

Do I really need to find some fast? This is serious!

Cop yourself on, lad.

The Gardai have asked us not to share the video, so I won’t be doing that, that includes extracts or quotes.

You claimed that there were Garda and witness statements to the effect that it wasn’t a racist attack. Feel free to share those to disprove the nature of the attack.

The names and photos of the alleged attacker and his gang all over social media and family members/acquantainces also.

Quite scary reading what some ppl are promising to do to them.

But i can understand the sheer anger

They stabbed a child that was lying on the ground defenseless. He was already covered in blood and they rolled him and stabbed him in the back 3 times.

There is multiple videos of the same black gang attacking young white teenagers. His videos are also posted with BLM headers and he is also marauding down an estate roaring about white slavery, in Cork !!

Brave lads alright. The fact that there is people here defending those that stab children is very disturbing. They should be getting permanent bans by Boards.ie. This is attempted child murder.

I'm surprised there is not more widespread anger. This was a hate crime and the media and judiciary should be treating it as such. Those defending the scum that committed this attack clearly have some sick motives.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

ChikiChiki wrote: »

Is it as scary as repeatedly sticking a knife in an immobilized kid on the ground?

I do not have a whole lot of sympathy tbh for the attacker. Country needs to deal with this scourge of knacker youths.

I can understand the sheer anger ppl have

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

ChikiChiki wrote: »

And why would you have sympathy for him? No one should. He's dirt.

But putting his family address online is wrong. All it takes is one knuckle dragger to go and try and prove himself as a hard man and you can end up with a tragedy. What if there are young children in the house? What if it's the wrong house? Not enough people use their heads in situations like these.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭JRant

The gang in Cork is not a racist gang, they accept some white members as well as seen in this video.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1269640703208030214/pu/vid/640x1138/hOpp3_afcL-CrH0m.mp4?tag=10

Cork? Sweet Lord, what sort of an atrocious accent is that?
    I thought he was from London with that accent.

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Registered Users Posts: 17,071 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

JRant wrote: »

Like listening to Arsenal fan TV fam. Innit blud?

Glazers Out!

They stabbed a child that was lying on the ground defenseless. He was already covered in blood and they rolled him and stabbed him in the back 3 times.

There is multiple videos of the same black gang attacking young white teenagers. His videos are also posted with BLM headers and he is also marauding down an estate roaring about white slavery, in Cork !!

Brave lads alright. The fact that there is people here defending those that stab children is very disturbing. They should be getting permanent bans by Boards.ie. This is attempted child murder.

I'm surprised there is not more widespread anger. This was a hate crime and the media and judiciary should be treating it as such. Those defending the scum that committed this attack clearly have some sick motives.

Who exactly is defending those that stab children? I haven't seen anyone defend that type of person.

• Advertisement

And why would you have sympathy for him? No one should. He's dirt.

But putting his family address online is wrong. All it takes is one knuckle dragger to go and try and prove himself as a hard man and you can end up with a tragedy. What if there are young children in the house? What if it's the wrong house? Not enough people use their heads in situations like these.

He should not have been released. Not before he is 50. What are the local politicians doing about this. This and his gang are disturbed individuals and should not be on the streets, they attempted to kill a child and have a number of other videos of them attacking other minors.

Those other 3 police office in the USA are been charged. This whole gang should be getting an attempted murder charge with the main culprit.

JRant wrote: »

It does not matter if they grew up in Cork,Limerick or Dublin this is the accent that these gangs have adopted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

The WhatsApp messages from Dublin need to be investigated which I think they are on about stabbing every white **** we see, this needs be stamped out before we have serious issue and some black Lads will cross the wrong gang and get killed. Then the whole country again will be tarred as racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

enricoh wrote: »
    I wonder was the scumbag with the knife one of the anchor babies from 15-20 years ago.
    There's a big media campaign to undo the 2004 referendum results- thanks but no thanks rte.

He's about that age all right.

The video is brutal, I can see why they don't want him named because it might affect the court case but he was never going to remain anonymous.

Do I really need to find some fast? This is serious!

Cop yourself on, lad.

The Gardai have asked us not to share the video, so I won’t be doing that, that includes extracts or quotes.

You claimed that there were Garda and witness statements to the effect that it wasn’t a racist attack. Feel free to share those to disprove the nature of the attack.

Eh, no I didn't. I responded to your claim of more racism in this case than the George Floyd murder by asking you to prove that. And guess what? You still haven't done that! Talk about trying to turn the tables around. Have you always been this thick?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,682 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

The attacker looks like a candidate for dundrum mental hospital for life - seriously fcuked up in the head

He's about that age all right.

The video is brutal, I can see why they don't want him named because it might affect the court case but he was never going to remain anonymous.

No need for a court case. He is videoed stabbing a defenseless child on the ground multiple times. He should be treated like any terrorist would. Even terrorists had a way of dealing with people like this.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,071 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    The WhatsApp messages from Dublin need to be investigated which I think they are on about stabbing every white **** we see, this needs be stamped out before we have serious issue and some black Lads will cross the wrong gang and get killed. Then the whole country again will be tarred as racist.

They're creating a situation where an EDL style group will appear in reaction to them, they didn't have a racist group hassling them but they're on the way to creating the environment for one to develop.

Glazers Out!

Eh, no I didn't. I responded to your claim of more racism in this case than the George Floyd murder by asking you to prove that. And guess what? You still haven't done that! Talk about trying to turn the tables around. Have you always been this thick?

Quoting for posterity. Sorry, I won’t be engaging with you again when you resort to personal abuse.

No need for a court case. He is videoed stabbing a defenseless child on the ground multiple times. He should be treated like any terrorist would.

Are you talking about the use of some vigilante group to take care of this rather than the usual legal path?

• Advertisement

Are you talking about the use of some vigilante group to take care of this rather than the usual legal path?

Prison for Life.
    1) its a child
    2) Hes defenseless
    3) He has already been slashed and beat.

Not normal human behaviour even for scumbags to do this. How could you trust having your children near this psychopath.

Prison for Life.

Unlikely for an assault charge.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

There's not more widespread anger because the people have been conditioned through years of media brainwashing to feel terrified at offering any form of criticism towards non whites. Even worse is they have been conditioned to react with indignation and outrage if any criticism is levelled at non whites and see the non white as a perpetual victim deserving of their sympathy. profoundly toxic ideas of race and critical race theory have infected Irish society from top to bottom and this is the result, the result of this thinking was 100s of thousands of white girls groomed and raped in the UK while the establishment and the people looked the other way and the police actively allowed it to occur and covered it up. You'll notice the almost complete lack of outrage over the grooming scandal here in Ireland from our feminists and progressives, the same people who harp on about the crimes of the church over 3 decades ago LOL they march in the streets over an American man killed supposedly due to systemic racism yet there were no marches for the up to 1 MILLION GIRLS RAPED in the UK by Muslims, not a single tear was shed by these progressives over those girls, the same progressives crying over a single individual in the US.
    We are well on the way to that happening here because as we can see the media, politicians, and most importantly the people are primed to behave exactly the way their counterparts did in the UK. This incident is being whitewashed and most people are relieved that it is such is their moral cowardice.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Boss Of Bosses

Kneecap anyone involved, and worse for the one who did the stabbing.
    We can't have gangs like that stabbing innocent kids and people, regardless of race.
    Pray the child recovers physically and emotionally.

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭Ak84

How is the charge not attempted murder?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭enricoh

Heaven forbid, just go the legal route like the lads covered in acid in Waterford did.
    The perpetrators got a caution for it, that'll learn them!

Ak84 wrote: »
    How is the charge not attempted murder?

It's a strange one but that was the recommendation from the Garda. It's now in the hands of the DPP.

Anyone seriously expects him to be charged?

Even if he is charged and convicted his solicitor will roll out a sob story that gets him a suspended sentence.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I don't see anyone calling for street justice but I'd say he will have to pack up and go somewhere far away when he eventually gets out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Unlikely for an assault charge.

Its the wrong charge, should be attempted murder

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement