Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ongoing Issue of Feral Youths Running Amok in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Quoting for posterity. Sorry, I won’t be engaging with you again when you resort to personal abuse.

How convenient for you. How about I just make it easy for you and ask you once again: where is the evidence you spoke of that shows this was a racially motivated attack? It's ok if you just admit that you don't have any and you're just making it up to suit your agenda. But that would take balls wouldn't it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

I don't see anyone calling for street justice but I'd say he will have to pack up and go somewhere far away when he eventually gets out.

He was released on bail today.
    There are reports of the Garda protecting his house but I can't confirm that.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭JRant

nullzero wrote: »
    Like listening to Arsenal fan TV fam. Innit blud?

It's incredible really, how you can grow up in Cork, which has possibly one of the strongest accents around, and come out the other end sounding like an extra from Top Boy.

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

He was released on bail today.
    There are reports of the Garda protecting his house but I can't confirm that.

What a waste of Garda resources if true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,445 ✭✭✭Rodney Bathgate

Hopefully he and his mates experience some ‘karma’.

• Advertisement

JRant wrote: »
    What a waste of Garda resources if true.

Why did the idiot guards recommend to let an attempted child murderer back on the street.

Have to praise the young girl that lied on him to protect him. She probably saved his life. Very courageous. Yet local politicians don't have the balls to do anything about this or ensuring that the accomplices are charged.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Why did the idiot guards recommend to let an attempted child murderer back on the street.

Have to praise the young girl that lied on him to protect him. She probably saved his life.

She was a brave kid all right, most would have fled to save themselves when they saw a knife and nobody would blame them either yet she stayed to protect him.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

What the hell is going on in our country?I dont care about what "colour of skin" these gangs have,if you act like an animal with no regard for others you should be treated like an animal and locked up.
    Stabbing a defenceless kid on the ground with that kind of intent is attempted murder no ifs or buts,and if its not dealt with properly there will be a backlash

Have to praise the young girl that lied on him to protect him. She probably saved his life. Very courageous. Yet local politicians don't have the balls to do anything about this or ensuring that the accomplices are charged.

They can't hold people indefinitely, which is a good thing IMO. A file will be prepared, he'll get a solicitor who will say he was actually the victim in this case.

That young woman did a great thing, particularly because she was facing a knife wielding low life.

JRant wrote: »
    They can't hold people indefinitely, which is a good thing IMO. A file will be prepared, he'll get a solicitor who will say he was actually the victim in this case.

That young woman did a great thing, particularly because she was facing a knife wielding low life.

Same gang from the day before. It's really sad that the only people in a position to help are young women as they don't face the same backlash as a young man intervening.

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1269856224935378948/pu/vid/720x1280/Z0mquIVD8S4G5uXI.mp4?tag=10

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,359 ✭✭✭jon1981

Imo the judge should not have granted the toe rag bail purely to send a message to rest of the teenage scrotes menacing the country.

Also time to revisit the "minor" status. If you can legally leave school at 16 of your own free will then should be treated as if you're capable of making your own decisions, including breaking the law.

In all likelihood the judge will put it down to intoxicated or high on drugs and give him a pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

I don't see anyone calling for street justice but I'd say he will have to pack up and go somewhere far away when he eventually gets out.

Eventually gets out of where.?? This guy is going nowhere. Suspended sentence at most. The die has already been cast with the assault charge.
    Not a single Cork politican speaking out about it.
    And where is Drew Harris now.? He should immediately over-rule and upgrade the charge. He has seen the video. :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Friendly reminder that Ebun Joseph was served Ribena by mistake and it received widespread coverage as a racist incident.

Look at love hate.

Biggest show ever in Ireland.

Everyone loved fran and nidge.

Sure they're great crack.

Not everyone. I despised both, especially Fran.

jon1981 wrote: »
    Imo the judge should not have granted the toe rag bail purely to send a message to rest of the teenage scrotes menacing the country.

I agree but did the Garda recommending bail be granted put the judge in a difficult position?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Hopefully he and his mates experience some ‘karma’.

The Irish don't have the backbone for that anymore. "The Fighting Irish" only applies to GAA matches after a proper piss up.

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    The Irish don't have the backbone for that anymore. "The Fighting Irish" only applies to GAA matches after a proper piss up.
    I can't see adults in Cork taking this lying down, especially if they have children. That could be anybodys child if he gets out.

Mr. Karate wrote: »

The gang may cross paths with a traveller some day. That could change the course of their lives.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,071 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Friendly reminder that Ebun Joseph was served Ribena by mistake and it received widespread coverage as a racist incident.

"what type of currants is this made from exactly?.... Well?"

Glazers Out!

I can't see adults in Cork taking this lying down, especially if they have children. That could be anybodys child if he gets out.

I know just the men for the job

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    "what type of currants is this made from exactly?.... Well?"

#Blackcurrantsmatter

washman3 wrote: »
    Eventually gets out of where.?? This guy is going nowhere. Suspended sentence at most. The die has already been cast with the assault charge.
    Not a single Cork politican speaking out about it.
    And where is Drew Harris now.? He should immediately over-rule and upgrade the charge. He has seen the video. :mad:

If thats all he gets then the justice system is a joke in this country.

Its baffling why she even stays here, she seems to hate everything about the country and us native Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Abel Ruiz

Not everyone. I despised both, especially Fran.

Coola boola!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,071 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Its baffling why she even stays here, she seems to hate everything about the country and us native Irish.

She's so oppressed she gets as much time as she likes on the national broadcaster to spout makey upy accounts of supposed racism that get lapped up by the servile "I'm posh so everyone in Ireland must have white privilege" presenters.

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,934 ✭✭✭enricoh

Is she not head of black studies in ucd? Not a joke, it actually exists! Probably on 150k a year.
    Colleges are crying about funding at the mo, sod them, if they can squander money on that, they have more than enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

GHOST MGG wrote: »
    What the hell is going on in our country?I dont care about what "colour of skin" these gangs have,if you act like an animal with no regard for others you should be treated like an animal and locked up.
    Stabbing a defenceless kid on the ground with that kind of intent is attempted murder no ifs or buts,and if its not dealt with properly there will be a backlash

Exactly. Black/White it doesn't ****ing matter. Such animals need a hiding to nowhere. I believe incarceration the likes of this fella could make him worse. Especially its a soft 2 year sentence job.

Racism does not even come into it.

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Exactly. Black/White it doesn't ****ing matter. Such animals need a hiding to nowhere.

Racism does not even come into it.

Its reverse racism. He will likely get a reduced sentence because he is not white and the SJW will be everywhere to defend this attempted child murderer. Which will only give further encouragement to the rest of the gang to which he will be a hero when released.

You are being ‘nativist’. That is basically racist. She is every bit as much ‘Irish’ as you or I, even if your parents parent parents parents and all after them were born and bred here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

The gang may cross paths with a traveller some day. That could change the course of their lives.

That's why in a way I was hoping the Mosque would have gone through at Hebron Industrial Estate across from O'Loughlin Gaels GAA and St. Kieran's Cemetery. There's a Traveller's Halting site right next to the cemetery and behind it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement