Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ongoing Issue of Feral Youths Running Amok in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,373 ✭✭✭Mr. Karate

Valerie03 wrote: »
    Everything is free here

Until the well inevitably runs dry. Then we'll see if the "New Irish" still want to be Irish when they have to start pulling their own weight.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,542 ✭✭✭✭Varik

I think people are underestimating the chance of any vigilante action over this.

You'd those houses firebombed in Tyrellstown not too long ago apparently over taxi drivers being held up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    That's why in a way I was hoping the Mosque would have gone through at Hebron Industrial Estate across from O'Loughlin Gaels GAA and St. Kieran's Cemetery. There's a Traveller's Halting site right next to the cemetery and behind it.

Seeing a few 'darkies' getting beaten up is how you get your thrill, is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 625 ✭✭✭dd973

JRant wrote: »
    It's incredible really, how you can grow up in Cork, which has possibly one of the strongest accents around, and come out the other end sounding like an extra from Top Boy.

It probably lacks urban cool in their eyes so they shrink away from it, I'd send some of these characters over to London and Birmingham where they'd encounter some real roadmen, it'd knock their posturing into a cocked hat.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Think you need to read through the last few pages on here to see who the real racists are. You know there's a reason why I put that word in inverted commas...or maybe you just haven't a clue.

Whooooooooooooooshhhhhhh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,762 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

He will likely get a reduced sentence because he is not white and the SJW will be everywhere to defend this attempted child murderer.

Who's defending it?

Oh yeah, no one.

Can you point to a single example of anyone defending it?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

Mr. Karate wrote: »
    Until the well inevitably runs dry. Then we'll see if the "New Irish" still want to be Irish when they have to start pulling their own weight.

But most of the new Irish want to work and statistics do not support your view.

That view is based on nothing except either mistrust of all asylum seekers (or perhaps a stronger term), or greed.

Carioco wrote: »
    Why do you care so much about someone's colour? Is your brain that small?

You might ask the same question of the 'academics' and social justice activists who obsess about people of color and black bodies.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭JRant

Seeing a few 'darkies' getting beaten up is how you get your thrill, is it?

There's an element of schadenfreude whenever a low life like this get their comeuppance. Race, colour, Creed has nothing to do with it.

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

Who's defending it?

Oh yeah, no one.

There's a posters a few pages back essentially trying to shame the mods into action, with another saying don't talk about it. While neither is an explicit defense of them, they clearly don't want the topic being discussed due to the demographic. I'd honestly question how much said said posters care about the justice of all of this. I'm sure if they had their way it would be swept under the rug and never spoke about.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

if (and i do say 'if') the stuff going around on whatsapp is real, we've got the genesis of a big problem in this country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

if (and i do say 'if') the stuff going around on whatsapp is real, we've got the genesis of a big problem in this country.
    The likes of RTE and the Irish Times cannot hide the scale of the problem anymore with the advent of social media.
    Unfortunately, Ireland is going to become very divisive along race lines in the near future, as the numbers of Africans arriving into Ireland increase even further, without a corresponding practical plan for their integration. You do not see numerous reports of Chinese or Polish or other ethnic gangs causing havoc and assaulting people all around the country. Initially the attacks were focused on Dublin; now it is Cork, Limerick, Galway and other areas. What is causing these gangs to attack white people all over the country? The use of racist terminology by these gangs when they record the attacks on their phones for posterity (and a laugh after) adds an ugly racial component.

Undoubtedly there has been incidents where blacks suffered racist abuse and assaults in Ireland; there is no denial of this fact. However, the proliferation of hate mongering from people like Dr. Ebun Joseph is going to exasperate race relations in this country for years to come. I would be curious on how rigorous her thesis examination was by UCD and I would like to see the examiner reports of her work. I say this because she does not come across as someone who is overflowing with intelligence. Only once have I seen her challenged on a television discussion and when she was flailing in her replies, she just called the other person a racist for pursuing a better explanation from her. Her go-to response when she gets into intellectual difficulty is to shout out the "racist" accusation at anyone who does agree with her. Obviously, since there is no-one in RTE who would actually challenge her imaginary depiction of the racism in Ireland, she has free reign to spread her hate-filled messages, which in turn causes division.

From experience, I can only tell you that you do not want to live in a country with racial tensions. It is truly a horrible experience, as there is a loss of trust with encounters between blacks and whites (who do not know each other) even in general normal circumstances and benign day to day living. To stop the problem from getting much worse in Ireland, an honest national discussion needs to take place ........ fairly soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Kivaro wrote: »
    The likes of RTE and the Irish Times cannot hide the scale of the problem anymore with the advent of social media.
    Unfortunately, Ireland is going to become very divisive along race lines in the near future, as the numbers of Africans arriving into Ireland increase even further, without a corresponding practical plan for their integration. You do not see numerous reports of Chinese or Polish or other ethnic gangs causing havoc and assaulting people all around the country. Initially the attacks were focused on Dublin; now it is Cork, Limerick, Galway and other areas. What is causing these gangs to attack white people all over the country? The use of racist terminology by these gangs when they record the attacks on their phones for posterity (and a laugh after) adds an ugly racial component.

Undoubtedly there has been incidents where blacks suffered racist abuse and assaults in Ireland; there is no denial of this fact. However, the proliferation of hate mongering from people like Dr. Ebun Joseph is going to exasperate race relations in this country for years to come. I would be curious on how rigorous her thesis examination was by UCD and I would like to see the examiner reports of her work. I say this because she does not come across as someone who is overflowing with intelligence. Only once have I seen her challenged on a television discussion and when she was flailing in her replies, she just called the other person a racist for pursuing a better explanation from her. Her go-to response when she gets into intellectual difficulty is to shout out the "racist" accusation at anyone who does agree with her. Obviously, since there is no-one in RTE who would actually challenge her imaginary depiction of the racism in Ireland, she has free reign to spread her hate-filled messages, which in turn causes division.

From experience, I can only tell you that you do not want to live in a country with racial tensions. It is truly a horrible experience, as there is a loss of trust with encounters between blacks and whites (who do not know each other) even in general normal circumstances and benign day to day living. To stop the problem from getting much worse in Ireland, an honest national discussion needs to take place ........ fairly soon.

I agree Ebun Jospeh is a divisive figure who is likely leading to a deterioration in race relations, not an improvement. We should be looking to bring people, not divide them as she seem to be set on (likely as its that division that gives her funding). She should be challenged more and it is a shame that nobody seems willing/able to do so.

However, there are loads of gangs which cause havoc that are Irish, up and down the country. Is the racial element a bad thing in these gang wars? Possibly, or gangs being gangs they would find some other excuse to fight and cause havoc. Can pushing a racial narrative (on both sides) lead to escalation of these fights, absolutely.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

TomTomTim wrote: »
    There's a posters a few pages back essentially trying to shame the mods into action, with another saying don't talk about it. While neither is an explicit defense of them, they clearly don't want the topic being discussed due to the demographic. I'd honestly question how much said said posters care about the justice of all of this. I'm sure if they had their way it would be swept under the rug and never spoke about.

If you want to attract the mods attention post something negative about the Green Party or the bicycle lobby. Got about three warnings for not following the party line on that topic. Very very sensitive. They seem to be OK with the trolls racists and those hoping to incite vigilante action here.

Might add that I do agree 100% that not publishing truth in the mainstream media is a huge problem. I would have no idea there was a black v white issue but for this service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

It's strange, many of the names of the people in this gang in Cork have had a lot of involvement in amateur sport up until recently. They show good potential in soccer and athletics.
    There are no signs that they came from a disadvantaged or oppressed background, things that are usually a factor in gang membership.

JRant wrote: »
    There's an element of schadenfreude whenever a low life like this get their comeuppance. Race, colour, Creed has nothing to do with it.

For some people in here race, colour and creed has everything to do with it. Here's the quote that was used in this instance.

"That's why in a way I was hoping the Mosque would have gone through at Hebron Industrial Estate across from O'Loughlin Gaels GAA and St. Kieran's Cemetery. There's a Traveller's Halting site right next to the cemetery and behind it."

Now why would that person have been hoping the Mosque would have been built? So the local Travellers could have called in for a cup of tea and a chat?

Who's defending it?

Oh yeah, no one.

They know full well no one is defending this type of criminality but that won't step them from farting out a comment that they believe makes them look good. They're breathtakingly clueless.

For some people in here race, colour and creed has everything to do with it. Here's the quote that was used in this instance.

"That's why in a way I was hoping the Mosque would have gone through at Hebron Industrial Estate across from O'Loughlin Gaels GAA and St. Kieran's Cemetery. There's a Traveller's Halting site right next to the cemetery and behind it."

Now why would that person have been hoping the Mosque would have been built? So the local Travellers could have called in for a cup of tea and a chat?

That comment about the mosque make very little sense to me.
    Is there a history of travellers attacking Muslims?

In my area they generally just attack each other.
    When they steal and commit non violent crimes they tend not to discriminate between religions.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

I agree Ebun Jospeh is a divisive figure who is likely leading to a deterioration in race relations, not an improvement. We should be looking to bring people, not divide them as she seem to be set on (likely as its that division that gives her funding). She should be challenged more and it is a shame that nobody seems willing/able to do so.

The double-speak has become pervasive:

"Dr Ebun Joseph, an ‘unapologetically black’ Irish woman of Nigerian descent, "

https://www.hotpress.com/culture/dr-ebun-joseph-why-black-studies-matter-in-ireland-and-responding-to-the-murder-of-george-floyd-22818092

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

sabat wrote: »

https://www.hotpress.com/culture/dr-ebun-joseph-why-black-studies-matter-in-ireland-and-responding-to-the-murder-of-george-floyd-22818092

She says when we became independent we became white on the backs and necks of Africans, seriously she needs to be pulled up on this inflammatory talk, its nonsensical.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,005 ✭✭✭✭titan18

sabat wrote: »

A lot of white males are bad again

titan18 wrote: »
    A lot of white males are bad again

Today I learned 94% of the Irish population are white supremacists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,595 ✭✭✭Giruilla

Kivaro wrote: »

Great post. People don't realise its lack of discussion and censorship that exacerbates these issue more. And its people without a strong voice in society in the first place that are the ones to suffer from it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

That Ebun woman with her phd on "social justice" and a handy number telling the whiteies what a bunch of counts they are, has really been at the coal face of racism :-)

As for the gang thing. Why would north Dublin turn out to be any different to north London?

They think we are the biggest shower of eijits ever. they are probably correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

Both side really pushing the rave war argument, I'd urge people not to fall for it.

https://twitter.com/cosainireland/status/1269645510207574016

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Someone on Reddit has discovered the whatsapp convos are faked.

Pathetic stuff

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Carioco

Both side really pushing the rave war argument, I'd urge people not to fall for it.

https://twitter.com/cosainireland/status/1269645510207574016

Faked Audio.

Its painfully obvious.

Honestly lads are you that bored?

Carioco wrote: »
    Someone on Reddit has discovered the whatsapp convos are faked.

Pathetic stuff

That was acknowledged on several different social media outlets days ago. What took reddit so long?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

Honestly delighted if they are fake because them WhatsApps were disturbing if black teens thought like that.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement