Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ongoing Issue of Feral Youths Running Amok in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,216 ✭✭✭marklazarcovic

as far as i have seen and read recently,the racism is name calling ,baiting to get called that name,and violence is always the response,and its nearly always backed up with , "well you said the word" ...and thats enough justification for violence,name calling...

even on tv,only blacks can say the word,if a white person even says the word they are racist,its pathetic,kids call each other names until they are about 18 ffs, if you stand out you get called out, Chinese? chink,indian/pakistani/bangladesh ,paki, no gangs of those lads beating up people here, if your ears stick out..guess what...big ears..wear glasses? 4 eyes, ginger? theres a list for that,fat? big nose ? high forhead?

none of the black children being brought up here from a young age,or born here,have ever experienced anything like the racism in the usa,yet they act like they have from the moment they are born,its quite ridiculous ,fake accents,gangsta wannabes ,it makes it very hard for the black lads n lasses who dont want to be that way, same with traveller children.. you are brought up to act out against others,if its not learned behaviour ,its taught behaviour.

and yes i know the n word is derogatory,but thats all it is,they use it all the time,not the rap n i g g a version, the real version,they call other blacks that to highlight they may not be black enough.

in this country the way these gangs are acting on social media,what they are saying against white irish people is appalling,us who took them in and gave them a good start at life. the future does no look bright here,there will be ghettos, we have seen it with france,uk,belgium,italy,sweeden,germany... it will not be different here,we are fools if we continue to allow it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Magpie1951

as far as i have seen and read recently,the racism is name calling ,baiting to get called that name,and violence is always the response,and its nearly always backed up with , "well you said the word" ...and thats enough justification for violence,name calling...

even on tv,only blacks can say the word,if a white person even says the word they are racist,its pathetic,kids call each other names until they are about 18 ffs, if you stand out you get called out, Chinese? chink,indian/pakistani/bangladesh ,paki, no gangs of those lads beating up people here, if your ears stick out..guess what...big ears..wear glasses? 4 eyes, ginger? theres a list for that,fat? big nose ? high forhead?

none of the black children being brought up here from a young age,or born here,have ever experienced anything like the racism in the usa,yet they act like they have from the moment they are born,its quite ridiculous ,fake accents,gangsta wannabes ,it makes it very hard for the black lads n lasses who dont want to be that way, same with traveller children.. you are brought up to act out against others,if its not learned behaviour ,its taught behaviour.

and yes i know the n word is derogatory,but thats all it is,they use it all the time,not the rap n i g g a version, the real version,they call other blacks that to highlight they may not be black enough.

in this country the way these gangs are acting on social media,what they are saying against white irish people is appalling,us who took them in and gave them a good start at life. the future does no look bright here,there will be ghettos, we have seen it with france,uk,belgium,italy,sweeden,germany... it will not be different here,we are fools if we continue to allow it.

This post sums up perfectly why young black, brown and white people are on the streets worldwide protesting and why they must continue to protest until white people in the developed world come to terms with the systemic racism black and brown people face every day. The sooner we as white people realize we are in the majority racist (whether by accident/ignorance or design) and acknowledge our privileged position in the current climate the sooner we can all move forward and tackle the other major problems facing society worldwide!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

Magpie1951 wrote: »
    This post sums up perfectly why young black, brown and white people are on the streets worldwide protesting and why they must continue to protest until white people in the developed world come to terms with the systemic racism black and brown people face every day. The sooner we as white people realize we are in the majority racist(whether by accident/ignorance or design) and acknowledge our privileged position in the current climate the sooner we can all move forward and tackle the other major problems facing society worldwide!!!

This post sums up perfectly why people are pushing back and why they must continue to pushback until people in the developed world stop self hating and suppress alternate views. The sooner we as people stop removing any meaning from the word racist, sexist, phobic(whether by accident/ignorance or design) because we disagree with someone and acknowledge there are good and bad sides to every argument and movement the sooner we can all move forward and have actual debate as opposed to shutting debate down.

The current environment is further dividing people. There isn't a left, right, good, bad divide.

Most people are somewhere in the middle

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

This post sums up perfectly why young black, brown and white people are on the streets worldwide protesting and why they must continue to protest until white people in the developed world come to terms with the systemic racism black and brown people face every day. The sooner we as white people realize we are in the majority racist (whether by accident/ignorance or design) and acknowledge our privileged position in the current climate the sooner we can all move forward and tackle the other major problems facing society worldwide!!!

Oh deary me. Again with the "systemic racism". Did you just hear that phrase and bleat it out on some kind of impulse?

There is certainly racism and it my be cruel, stupid, ingrained, etc etc. It is not however "systemic". Racist behaviour is illegal and punishable by fines and imprisonment. The "system" is actually very particularly anti racist.

Maybe look up the big words before posting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Nesta2018

Ebun Joseph is really dreadful and does nothing for her cause. She comes across as strikingly ignorant of and uninterested in Ireland's history and culture. I'm not suggesting that to be Irish you have to be descended from the Celts, going to ceilis all the time and speaking Irish but generally what has tied us together is our shared experiences and ties to places and people here. It's going to be a very destructive thing that we have had so many people come to live here who not only have no interest in Irishness (apart from to berate us for being filthy white racists) but who are consistently *encouraged* not to have any interest. I can't get over the self-hating from the academic and media establishment, often from the same people who appear to be proud of our heritage and culture. It's like "we freed ourselves from the wicked colonial Tans, 800 years blah blah, but actually everyone else is welcome to tell us we're scum and we have to take it".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

Ebun Joseph has three jobs - UCD, Trinners and RCSI!

Imagine what she night have achieved in a country that was not a racist kip like Ireland :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭shaveAbullock

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Ebun Joseph has three jobs - UCD, Trinners and RCSI!

Imagine what she night have achieved in a country that was not a racist kip like Ireland :-)

She's also a life coach!

She's also a life coach!

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Sounds like something Una Mullally would write.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Carioco wrote: »
    Someone on Reddit has discovered the whatsapp convos are faked.

Pathetic stuff

How did they find it out can I ask ? not saying they're real, but its so easy to call anything uncomfortable ' fake' these days.

• Advertisement

How did they find it out can I ask ? not saying they're real, but its so easy to call anything uncomfortable ' fake' these days.

This is what they say make it fake.

auhnour2ep351.jpg

But I'm fairly sure they are fake based on the language used.
    These gangs in Ireland generally try to imitate the way London thugs talk and these message just come off as someone who has no idea how to to speak like that,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

It's strange, many of the names of the people in this gang in Cork have had a lot of involvement in amateur sport up until recently. They show good potential in soccer and athletics.
    There are no signs that they came from a disadvantaged or oppressed background, things that are usually a factor in gang membership.

Nonsense, its all over Twitter who the guy is rolling with. Photo also, the dogs in the street know who he is

kravmaga wrote: »
    Nonsense, its all over Twitter who the guy is rolling with. Photo also, the dogs in the street know who he is

But they are not from disadvantaged backgrounds. So where did it go wrong?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,952 ✭✭✭kravmaga

She's also a life coach!

God help us:D

Perhaps the stabbing and the commentary are fake?

The "far right" in blackface.

Point about north London is interesting as that is where a lot of these scum came from. Their parent may have been from Africa but they are fleeing slavery and war and oppression in Hackney ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

auhnour2ep351.jpg

These gangs in Ireland generally try to imitate the way London thugs talk and these message just come off as someone who has no idea how to to speak like that,

Lets not mistake one twit with access to the internet for 100 kids, tooled up out looking to murder whitey

• Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

They protested outside the Garda Station

https://m.facebook.com/watch/?v=541544199857275&_rdr

Can anyone explain why they are outside the Garda station? It baffles

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

that video is apparently from the fleadh last year, have to say the big guy done well to keep standing.

Can anyone explain why they are outside the Garda station? It baffles

Coz da fuzz is scum innit?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 776 ✭✭✭Clarence Boddiker

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    that video is apparently from the fleadh last year, have to say the big guy done well to keep standing.

Still relevant to the thread I guess.

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭boetstark

Go away you apologist. If you believe that majority of racism in the world begins and ends with white people, I feel sorry for your lack of life experience. Travel to South Africa, parts of major cities in Europe and USA, see how welcome you will be with a white complexion. Racism is a scourge on humanity but No Way is it just poor black person and evil white person. If you belive that you are just another sad apologist and part of the problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,080 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

iebamm2580 wrote: »
    Are you saying the WhatsApp messages are fake, rte pure joke nothing about the teen stabbed in carrigaline on TV either but plenty about how we are all racists. A go fund me was setup for the cork teen and a left wing NGO got it removed because he said far right groups were pocketing the money, luckily since be reinstated. If the teen had been black it would be all over the news. All people want is same reporting of news no.mattet what the race but a mixed race kid stabbing a white teen doesn't suit the narrative.

the guy organising that fundraiser is a far right racist.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 1,610 ✭✭✭iebamm2580

the guy organising that fundraiser is a far right racist.

TBH i dont know anything about the guy but apparently they are taking action against pj coogan of 96fm for calling them far right racists, but go fundme should not have been taken down and since has been put back up rightly and the kid will be getting the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

thats fair , makes a lot of reasonable sense. I would expect a few 'fam' or 'cuz' s thrown in there. also 'run a muck' said by anyone under 50....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭Ninthlife

Carioco wrote: »
    Faked Audio.

Its painfully obvious.

Honestly lads are you that bored?

Its not fake audio.

I know of both these lads. My son is in one of their schools. This happened last summer and widely circulated amongst them.

The guy throwing the punches likes to use the race card as an excuse to bully and hit

thats fair , makes a lot of reasonable sense. I would expect a few 'fam' or 'cuz' s thrown in there. also 'run a muck' said by anyone under 50....

Twitter is currently filled with videos of black teens causing violence in Ireland.
    Most of the videos are very old and deliberately mislabelled as being linked to the current BLM.
    I'm not saying there isn't a problem with teen gangs in Ireland, it's just difficult to get the true picture because of all the misinformation on social media.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭Figel Narage

It is a bit cringe when they have that fake accent. Their drill tracks sounds like their from London as well. Come on guys, just speak with your normal accent

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭LeeroyJ.

boetstark wrote: »
    Go away you apologist. If you believe that majority of racism in the world begins and ends with white people, I feel sorry for your lack of life experience. Travel to South Africa, parts of major cities in Europe and USA, see how welcome you will be with a white complexion. Racism is a scourge on humanity but No Way is it just poor black person and evil white person. If you belive that you are just another sad apologist and part of the problem.

Ah, so you're one of the "all lives matter" people. Good for you.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 524 ✭✭✭DelaneyIn

If whitey is so bad, why are there millions of people trying to move to Europe each year? Are they all sadomasochists?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement