Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Ongoing Issue of Feral Youths Running Amok in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: For the last time, please refrain from referencing an incident in Cork that may be before the courts pretty soon. Considering there have been multiple warnings on this, further posts will be met with a thread or forum ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭anplaya27

You are being ‘nativist’. That is basically racist. She is every bit as much ‘Irish’ as you or I, even if your parents parent parents parents and all after them were born and bred here.

She says in a hot press magazine interview that she migrated to Ireland when she was 30?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Call it out Black scumbags is what they are and a future growing problem
    Nothing to do with the decent black people here

• Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

the guy organising that fundraiser is a far right racist.

Why does the organiser matter? Is it not the cause that's important?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,665 ✭✭✭Bonniedog

anplaya27 wrote: »
    She says in a hot press magazine interview that she migrated to Ireland when she was 30?

Indeed. What was she fleeing I wonder, given that her family are Nigerian governing class - Da was a commissioner.

Her pretending to be Irish is another way of guilt bombing us.

"We" my ar$e. Even second generation Africans dont consider themselves Irish. No more than Shane MacGowan considers himself English.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

Any chance we could have a group for lawabidingpeopleslivematter??

They seem to be the only group neglected in modern ireland

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Bonniedog wrote: »
    Indeed. What was she fleeing I wonder, given that her family are Nigerian governing class - Da was a commissioner.

Her pretending to be Irish is another way of guilt bombing us.

"We" my ar$e. Even second generation Africans dont consider themselves Irish. No more than Shane MacGowan considers himself English.

The way it was phrased in the sentence I quoted was a perfect example of how language itself is being altered to push agendas. I have never seen the expression "of x descent" used to mean someone who was born in a country to a 100% native ancestry and spent their first 30 years of life there. It's just not what those words mean. Zinedine Zidane is a Frenchman of Algerian descent, JFK was an American of Irish descent etc

Also, she lived in the UK before moving here.

All over Twitter black Irish trashing the country...scumbags gonna scum its in every country... Ireland is a white country they have to accept that dont be pushing blackness down us.
    We want black people to feel welcome and get on but not the scummy blacks..they will be the next Travellers i feel

Is it racist to call out black youths causing trouble?

sabat wrote: »
    The way it was phrased in the sentence I quoted was a perfect example of how language itself is being altered to push agendas. I have never seen the expression "of x descent" used to mean someone who was born in a country to a 100% native ancestry and spent their first 30 years of life there. It's just not what those words mean. Zinedine Zidane is a Frenchman of Algerian descent, JFK was an American of Irish descent etc

Much abused word, but "Orwellian" comes to mind. How language is used to create and nurture a false narrative.

Her haranguing of us for our kneeling on her neck would not have the same force if she did not pretend to be one of "us."

The "us" that she is part of is the Nigerian governing class which has an horrendous history of genocide basically against the "Biafrans" and decades of military rule.

She doesn't seem to feel guilty about that, or her Da being a government official for a good part of that time. Nor should she perhaps. No more than any of us "natives" should be made feel guilty over things that that have nothing to do with us.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭anplaya27

sabat wrote: »

To me, Shes a Nigerian born national who happened to migrate to Ireland aged 30. Just like if I migrated to Nigeria at 30, I'd still be an Irish born national. We both have no historical ties whatsoever to either culture. From what I've read, Ireland has been extremely generous to her. She has done better here in life than the majority of white, Irish born citizens.

Am I missing something here?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

anplaya27 wrote: »
    To me, Shes a Nigerian born national who happened to migrate to Ireland aged 30. Just like if I migrated to Nigeria at 30, I'd still be an Irish born national. We both have no historical ties whatsoever to either culture. From what I've read, Ireland has been extremely generous to her. She has done better here in life than the majority of white, Irish born citizens. I wonder if I'd get the same treatment if I went to Nigeria.

Am I missing something here?

I know nobody who moved from Ireland to Nigeria (including people who went explicitly to help Nigerians) who lives the same way as black , Nigerian born citizens ; so yes in the terms you have laid out you would get the same treatment.

The first bishop of lower Nigeria was an Irishman ; so they owe us big time anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,280 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

Twitter is currently filled with videos of black teens causing violence in Ireland.
    Most of the videos are very old and deliberately mislabelled as being linked to the current BLM.
    I'm not saying there isn't a problem with teen gangs in Ireland, it's just difficult to get the true picture because of all the misinformation on social media.

to be fair they have a hell of a lot of content to work from. We have not been importing the 'doctors and engineers' promised. The 27th amendment was to stop swathes of uneducated poor people coming in from Lagos. We're now seeing their children hit teenage years and early 20s and sadly it has culminated in a culture in which many black communities replicate the same behaviours as their east London counterparts, violence, looting and gang affiliation abound. Combined with the never ending trend of doing everything for social media likes and we have a volcano of violence and criminality. The universities aren't helping with their 'social justice' degrees, encouraging minority students to waste their subsidised degree on learning hatred for their host nation and condemning them to the same poverty as their parents.

we only really have two sides of the political spectrum dealing with the issues, one side wants to just remove them all and send them back home (which obviously isn't right) the other side wants them to remain indefinitely on welfare, housed at the states expense in areas where it perpetuates the cycle of poverty and kids are encouraged by their peers to involve themselves in criminality.

Its awful to say but its hard to win as a black person in Ireland, and the left, far right and Irish black people themselves are all equally to blame for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

lads, this thread is a disgrace, we have enough of our own home grown scummers to be worried about, how on earth did this become about scummy black kids?

jaysus

Good post, Eric.

There is no debate on this issue in Ireland because it is not permitted.

In the absence of that - and indeed the absence of any conservative voices (with a small "c"!) as all the parties in Dáil are singing off same song sheet - when there is a reaction, it will be unpleasant. The thing that has prevented widespread social collapse in many European countries is that even the left no longer supports all that open borders nonsense. Even the allegedly "right wing" Blueshirts sound like 17 year old social science students when it comes to all of this.

eldamo, having lots of homegrown scum is hardly a reason to augment them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭Chinasea

None of this race hate is in my name. I am ashamed to be associated with "Irish" people if this is how they feel.

Peace and love. We are talking about people's children who are loved. Please stop this division.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,974 ✭✭✭Chris_Heilong

LeeroyJ. wrote: »
    Ah, so you're one of the "all lives matter" people. Good for you.

Sounds like you do not think all people are equal, That is sad to hear as I would hope most people in society are the all lives matter variety as it is the only way we can live in a society without discrimination.

eldamo wrote: »
    lads, this thread is a disgrace, we have enough of our own home grown scummers to be worried about, how on earth did this become about scummy black kids?

jaysus

Because like travellers a small group is starting to cause alot of crime

Chinasea wrote: »
    None of this race hate is in my name. I am ashamed to be associated with "Irish" people if this is how they feel.

Peace and love. We are talking about people's children who are loved. Please stop this division.

Well the Black community here need to call out the bad in their community or else it will end up like travellers

Bonniedog wrote: »
    eldamo, having lots of homegrown scum is hardly a reason to augment them!
    it cannot be argued that this thread has taken a massive turn in recent pages.
    I hate the word agenda, but there really seems to be some racist ass agenda going on here.

I remember seeing this thread when it started, I didn't post, but it resonated with me and I thought I would keep an eye on it.

In 2010 I had my skull fractured by a group of feral teens in a housing estate in celbridge because I dared visit my girlfriend there driving a new car.

This put the utter ****s up me to the point that I am still cautious walking past a gang of kids in a way I never was before this.

I have seen similar situations near where I work too where feral is the only word for these kids.

I saw a woman come out of a mcdonalds on o'connell street with a coffee, a teenaged girl who wasn't looking where she was going ran into her and spilled her coffee, instinctively the womans other hand shot out and grabbed the girl by the collar, this girl twisted and screamed and fought her way loose in a way that I have only seen with trapped animals before. She then summoned her gang of friends who surrounded this woman, the situation managed to be talked down by one of the older kids.

This isn't the only instance I have seen in dublin, it's just one that really stands out and that I thought of when I saw this thread, because feral was the only way to describe how that girl reacted. (similarly the strength of main skinny kid in my skull fracture incident had no restraint in the way a civilised person would)

there are a ridiculous amount of home grown irish feral youths, to be cherry picking a few black kids is well, something else.

• Advertisement

Chinasea wrote: »

it's not in any of our names, it is like all this nonsense, these are a few small people reaching out to find like minded eejits on the internet to comfort them into feeling their ridiculousness is acceptable.

surely i am not wrong because no-name mc troll bot agrees with me

and like that he disappeared.

I am getting out of this thread, it is a **** show that I don't have time to get bogged down with!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭Patrick2010

it cannot be argued that this thread has taken a massive turn in recent pages.
    I hate the word agenda, but there really seems to be some racist ass agenda going on here.

I remember seeing this thread when it started, I didn't post, but it resonated with me and I thought I would keep an eye on it.

In 2010 I had my skull fractured by a group of feral teens in a housing estate in celbridge because I dared visit my girlfriend there driving a new car.

This put the utter ****s up me to the point that I am still cautious walking past a gang of kids in a way I never was before this.

I have seen similar situations near where I work too where feral is the only word for these kids.

I saw a woman come out of a mcdonalds on o'connell street with a coffee, a teenaged girl who wasn't looking where she was going ran into her and spilled her coffee, instinctively the womans other hand shot out and grabbed the girl by the collar, this girl twisted and screamed and fought her way loose in a way that I have only seen with trapped animals before. She then summoned her gang of friends who surrounded this woman, the situation managed to be talked down by one of the older kids.

This isn't the only instance I have seen in dublin, it's just one that really stands out and that I thought of when I saw this thread, because feral was the only way to describe how that girl reacted. (similarly the strength of main skinny kid in my skull fracture incident had no restraint in the way a civilised person would)

there are a ridiculous amount of home grown irish feral youths, to be cherry picking a few black kids is well, something else.

Thats all very interesting, we all know of our local ferals. This doesn't mean we shouldn't try and avoid importing more, especially those who have adapted the London gang lifestyle.

I saw a woman come out of a mcdonalds on o'connell street with a coffee, a teenaged girl who wasn't looking where she was going ran into her and spilled her coffee, instinctively the womans other hand shot out and grabbed the girl by the collar...................

What instinct is that? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,841 ✭✭✭TomTomTim

i had my head kicked multiple times while i was kept on the ground by other people, the road was blocked by this and locals stayed in their cars to not get involved.

Do you remember the headlines about this?

Your posts are without sense. No one is denying that there is many young scumbags in Ireland already. People simply don't want us to import more people who go down the same path, raising crime levels even further.

“The man who lies to himself can be more easily offended than anyone else. You know it is sometimes very pleasant to take offense, isn't it? A man may know that nobody has insulted him, but that he has invented the insult for himself, has lied and exaggerated to make it picturesque, has caught at a word and made a mountain out of a molehill--he knows that himself, yet he will be the first to take offense, and will revel in his resentment till he feels great pleasure in it.”- ― Fyodor Dostoevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Black/white/Asian/travellers. There are feral in each of them groupings

How about we just ****ing whoop down on the feral hard as a country. That in essence means the law doing the job they are supposed to do.

**** money making revolving door court system's.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Black/white/Asian/travellers. There are feral in each of them groupings

How about we just ****ing whoop down on the feral hard as a country. That in essence means the law doing the job they are supposed to do.

**** money making revolving door court system's.
    Flogging these little ****ers would soften their coughing. Also they should be put on long term contraceptives.

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭Sarcozies

It's hilarious that they try and throw the white people are and were racists to black people and screwed them over throughout history....to Irish people! I hate the modern oppression Olympics style scoring assigned to people today but if you were to play their silly game the Irish people must be one of the most oppressed and victimised nations in the world. We must be the only country with a smaller population today than the 19th century. And yet all our representatives and journalists seem to throw our history away and take out the whip like Flagellants and start beating themselves into submission while proclaiming songs of sorry's for their people's racist tirades and pillages.

Pick up a book.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭thegreengoblin

Why does the organiser matter? Is it not the cause that's important?

The organiser matters because he has a clear and twisted agenda in this area and could not give two hoots about the victim. The victim's family have even come out to say they don't want anything to do with these far right grifters. Is that not good enough for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,399 ✭✭✭✭ThunbergsAreGo

The organiser matters because he has a clear and twisted agenda in this area and could not give two hoots about the victim. The victim's family have even come out to say they don't want anything to do with these far right grifters. Is that not good enough for you?

I wasn't aware the victims family had done that. That's fair enough.

The victim is the important person here, its being forgotten on both sides. I don't really care nationality, race etc the attackers are. I would like the attackers in ALL assaults like this get a serious punishment

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement