Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Replacement hose for Aldi Workzone pressure washer

Options
  • 22-05-2020 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a replacement hose they have used for The Aldi WORKZONE 2.2KW PRESSURE WASHER 2017/2018 model: Q1W-SP05-2200A

Have tried the recommended service provider and they don’t have any stock and don’t know when they will get it back in stock!!

I borrowed from a family friend and need it fix as soon as :(
    Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,106 ✭✭✭mr_edge_to_you

Adelante wrote: »
    Hi, just wondering if anyone can recommend a replacement hose they have used for The Aldi WORKZONE 2.2KW PRESSURE WASHER 2017/2018 model: Q1W-SP05-2200A

Have tried the recommended service provider and they don’t have any stock and don’t know when they will get it back in stock!!

I borrowed from a family friend and need it fix as soon as :(
    Thanks in advance

Did you try ringing the provider? presume it's core service,? I had a problem recently with my washer (same as this one) and I was looking for a replacement gun. According to the website they were out of stock but when I rang they actually had them in stock and sent it out free of charge.

Advertisement