Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sushi in Wexford?

Options
  • 22-05-2020 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭

Hey -

Just seeing if anyone knows of a Sushi take out anywhere in Wexford? Google is not being kind to me, hard to believe there isn't at least one place somewhere in the county!

Thanks,
    Dave.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭McLoughlin

david wrote: »
    Hey -

Just seeing if anyone knows of a Sushi take out anywhere in Wexford? Google is not being kind to me, hard to believe there isn't at least one place somewhere in the county!

Thanks,
    Dave.

Dont know about take out but the only restaurant that served it was in gorey but cant recall the name but if you search the forum it might pop up as it has been asked before.

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭RonanG86

Try Mi Street in Wexford Town. They do sushi for sit down customers, so I assume they have it as takeway.

That is if they're open currently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,965 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

RonanG86 wrote: »
    Try Mi Street in Wexford Town. They do sushi for sit down customers, so I assume they have it as takeway.

That is if they're open currently.

They most certainly are open tor delivery and takeaway :)

Don't know about the Sushi though

Advertisement